It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Correct me if I am mistaken, but IMDB is a database of movie information, not a repository of movies or videos. That page may be a troll or harassment attempt, but I don't expect that the video will be posted there. It's possible that notifying them about the page could get it taken down, since I don't think IMDB is intended as a resource for random YT videos.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I mean don't get me wrong, it makes for good headlines. Which may have been his priority?

Sadly, this is also my opinion. I think IICSA said it was outside the scope. 1 child is to many. Change the policies and actual practices of the borg and the “number of reported cases” will be able to be determined by court records

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Was that out there recently?
    edit: he does not have my consent to publish that video.

What are the legalities of this? I mean you gave him permission to post this originally. Is it that easy to just say "You no longer have my permission to post this video?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Seriously?

The John Cedars Channel - Episodes - IMDb

Seriously?

Someone is trying to pad their resume by calling their YouTube Channel 'Documentaries'.

And only posting the uploads that have significant views - even if they are not longer accessible.

If you are going to post a few, you may as well post the crappy ones too.

GTFO

• Vintage
    Vintage

Is Lloyd hoping that the Sisak court will be persuaded by Wikipedia?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    What are the legalities of this? I mean you gave him permission to post this originally. Is it that easy to just say "You no longer have my permission to post this video?

I did not sign a release therefore he does not have my consent. I asked him to remove it and he did.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Is Lloyd hoping that the Sisak court will be persuaded by Wikipedia?

Lloyd doesn’t care about the court case, he used it to try and silence everyone. It failed and he is hoping it will die a quiet death whilst he builds his brand elsewhere 🤦‍♀️

• Vintage
    Vintage

So, Lloyd is like a public protest of "one",... just one guy marching back and forth, carrying a sign.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I did not sign a release therefore he does not have my consent. I asked him to remove it and he did.

I know you asked him to remove it from his YouTube channel and he did. However, by the looks of his IMDB profile he is uploading it there. Might be time for Mr. Evans to receive a cease-and-desist letter?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Might be time for Mr. Evans to receive a cease-and-desist letter?

Maybe 🤷‍♀️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit