It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I think in this one he is stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he comes out and says it's fake and someone shows the evidence the source is his estranged wife then he'll have to accuse her of lying. That's his biggest problem is that she shared it. I can imagine their relationship is extremely fragile right now and it's clear Lloyd is trying to keep the children. So if he goes after her publicly he really risks her making some moves that will cripple him emotionally and financially.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Placing the onus (pressure) on Kim

??? Oziepost , maybe it's because I'm French , I know my post are not always clear, I was thinking of what a lot of people were saying, Only Lloyd or is wife could really confirm the authenticity of the letter, then my brain went wait L.E. mention Xavier name , since His name was mention in the letter, M.Ortiz would know if That Houston story was true ,about him having to spend the night in L.E. Hotel room cause his flight was cancel...Then Notice I made sure to say this:

Don't think he would confirm that to anybody though...

Meaning , So let's NOT harassed him with that , question. He will probably , Not Answer This.then end. I 'm taken the blame on this , I should have been more clear with my post, It was just an Observation I was making ,never a Suggestion to say Hey why don't we all go and ask M.Ortiz about this ! Even worst You seem to think I was was kind of implying that Kim should do that ? O.M.G. I would never ever say something like that. Plus why is her name even mention in that drama?I'm Just making an observation here I'm NOT accusing Anybody here , and not you too Ozziepost (and I'm not mad at you neither ) For once , finally ,Lloyd doesn't make Any allusion , or mention her name , (that would be Kim) please stop including Kim Silvio in that Scandals. If this was a movie the main actors would be Lloyd +Dijana . And all the movie would be all about Lloyd Penis. M.Ortiz name would just make a small cameo in that Film Noir . And Kim Silvio Like the rest of us , would be watching this in the back row with a fake wig ,and thick glasses cause she don't want to be associated at all with this shit ! choking on her pop corn and probably living in the middle of the movie ,cause she had had enough of this !

Again the only thing I said about Kim is that I believe her when she said the letter was real , That's It. that's all ! My post was about M.Ortiz , now my brain hurt , that's from all the back and forth French\English ,how to I explain this to M.Ozzipost so he won't be offended again ... Good gravy... Take a deep breath , relax, your from Australia , you have the Ocean lot's of sun beautiful accent I'm being sincere when i say this this ... , next time the bad French chocolate lady will be more specific when she post something here ,(that's a sarcastic joke...)

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Lloyd Evans Truth Campaign - The Leaked Email between Lloyd and his Wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgz0iHMJZDU

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Now i will make another Observation post here ... just that...

While 99.9 % people on social media were gasping about this hole shebang, that they believe it was a real letter or they were waiting for more proof, All were making the same comments , how disgusted they all were on how Lloyd Evans was treating is wife , even people who were waiting for a confirmation would say , I don't know if that letter is real ,But if it it , he's a terrible man! ( they were to polite to say a P.O.S...Asshole would also be accepted , ect,)

But there was ONE , One person ,and look at that , he's on this forum too! that Never said one bad word about L.E. behavior , zero,nada...Instead he made many post about Our reaction ,let's see we were Guilible, I love this one...

love how anyone who doesn't blindly believe the crap that gets posted here

Then there was that arrogant post

have some magic beans to sell you.

Then on page 918 his comment suddenly shifted...his main focus was now The nice lady in Australia that I won't name ,cause she must be so sick and tired to be involve in this . I got your back Girl ...

sorry back to my topic, yes why was he now talking about ,you know who? By the way he got a big -14 for that post ...I never seen that on that forum , is that a record? Simon? never mind just a joke...

Page 919 ...another post ... mentioning her again... now i will write the rest with my middle finger , he got another -14 , and a +1 ? +1 ? Please tell me you meant to put a -1 but your middle finger push the + sign instead ...I did that a few time myself...

Anyway like I said ,just something I found odd, and wanted to share , nothing else. I will be totally honest and say ,do I thing that -14 , could be Lloyd ...

I was strongly advise by my team of Lawyers , not to answer that question right now. They did say I could say this though, at my own risk...

-14 ,that you are Lloyd or not, you can take your Magic beans and Shove It up where the sun don't shine , if your not flexible to do that , even though you did take some Yoga classes ,allegedly, you can always ask some of your Sex-worker to do it for you , won't be to hard your pants are already down anyway, Yes that will cost extra ,but who care now , you have all that subscriber $$$ now , and that's what parts of the money is for , right...

• Yooters
    Yooters

Lloyd, YOU LOSE! Nice one Mikey!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    For people that don't believe Kim Silvio

There many things in that letter that would only be there if it were genuine (It's ludicrous that Kim would risk staking her 100% honest reputation on claiming its authenticity if it weren't, too).

Just one example - I also noted that Dijana mentioned wanting to vomit when he went to meet 'her'.

I've already noted Dijana reacts in that way to Lloyds sexual cruelties elsewhere.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Lloyd is a glaring example of the "weak men" that Jordan Peterson warns about, totally incapable of looking inwards and instead choosing to deal with his own shortcomings by gaslighting and emotionally demolishing his loved ones.

Lloyd, you're a piece of shit.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

That email/letter, once again, is written just like Lloydy has been writing & speaking for the past 10 years.

And for those of us who have been the focus of his bullying & attacks KNOW this is how he speaks to all of us.

He really is a monster for treating his wife this way.

All Dijana has to do is bring out all of this at a cusotdy hearing and he will never get custody of the kids, unless he can have her declared 'mentally incompetant'.

Just my 2 cents.

kim

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    have stuff like AI that can be fed text and spew out anything with similar wording.

🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 You've never read Ai chat have you?

If that source isn't posting anything that's false and has been given access to the letter by LE or Dijana then why not just come out and say who they are and how they got access to the letters.

😂Yeah....like they're that stupid. Ever hear of the case Megan Markle filed against the Mail for publishing emails she wrote her Dad? The Mail lost, even though they were genuine and her Dad gave them to the Mail. Jumping Jabba the Hutts.. not allowing (the story of 'O') Polo to go running off to the Litigation Mobile with this one !!!

Ortiz has all but confirmed contents only he and Lloyd could reasonably have known anyway. Certainly not some random email faker!!

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

I can second Mike and Kim's comment. when I had an argument with him on that fateful Christmas day he did exactly what he did in that letter. right down to quoting everything so he could use it as fodder.

I remember him saying he had better things to do than keep messaging me. There's another big clue to this being Lloyd. When it is mentioned that he is constantly online scrolling. Remember all those times when he would reply almost instantly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit