It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    The aim is zero patreons ,that's all he deserves, and get a 9-5 job like the rest of us
  • Simon
    Simon

I like my jobs like my steering position ... 10-2 or 9-3 at most

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He needs to realize that people are strapped for cash now more than ever. If he's not giving them something of value, they're going to consider their donations carefully. Now that he's been dropped from that documentary and isn't likely to be featured on any other TV programs, and has nothing to do with lawsuits or criminal cases against them, why keep giving him money? His YouTube is also rubbish, just rehashing the same rebuttal "sushi" (WTF is that?). He can forget any interviews of substance anytime in the future.

Watchtower is also crumbling from the inside. More and more are realizing their teachings are bullshit and they're sick of crusty old elders telling them what to do. WT also can't keep the abuses and hypocrisies secret anymore.

So maybe people were happy to pay someone, anyone, money to attack the WT ten years ago but it's just not as needed anymore. Especially not Lloyd, who's been reduced to showing up at open meetings with random MPs and a whopping 17 people in the room, and trying to "informal witness" to the occasional JW on the street.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Me thinks he will escape to Britain, abandon his family like the coward that he is and starting claiming disability benefits for his "bad back" .

• Vintage
    Vintage

TonusOh said,

I will also have a short conversation with TED, the bartender at the karaoke bar. I will refer to this as my TED talk.""

Good one. I guess I watched all the Cheers episodes. Tell it to the bartender.

I hadn't realized that some people do Ted talks that don't get posted as videos. Plus, that they don't get paid for them. That would be a real "turn off" to Lloyd,... not getting paid AND not getting posted to the internet. Is there any chance that he did a Ted talk, but that it didn't get posted?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    Is there any chance that he did a Ted talk, but that it didn't get posted?

He had to share that he was doing a "comedy" routine at some bar and posts pics of his karaoke night and some stupid toy he bought himself... I doubt he'd do a Ted talk without blabbing about it all over the place. Plus it would give him a chance to ask for more patrons to support his worldwide preaching work activism.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He’s back up to 402 now. It’ll probably fluctuate from there as he does some “back door witnessing” to see if he can lure expired Patrons back. I’m sure of one thing and that is him dreading the end of the month results.

I bet he's going to be a deadbeat dad & not pay for his kids support.

If Lloyd does this, you know he will blame people like us instead of his own selfish actions.

Jabba the Hutt has already done this, in the form of the “haircut” rant and how Kim’s actions have come close to taking food off the table for his young ones and toys away for Christmas. I can’t stress this enough but he has ALWAYS done this. When he was here and married with no kids, he would BLAME people for keeping him away from his wife because they responded to his own heated responses. He blamed me and sbf for harming his marriage once, and when it was suggested that he take a break from the forum and spend more time with his wife, he’d attack further, accusing us of wanting him gone because we were “losing” the argument so badly.

Anyone else would have a huge sense of shame if they blamed others online for him not being able to pay child support. Not him. What happened to the gallant father who would get on his knees and scrub floors if it meant his kids would eat? Not this asshole, he thinks it’s YOUR responsibility to fund him enough so he could support his kids.

The very reason his patron account has tanked is that he will not responsiblity for his own actions.

I think people have caught on that his lawsuit is a bunch of horse shit. His problem is he was insistent from the beginning that the M7 were criminal defendants and he couldn’t wait for the law to exonerate him and the “criminals” imprisoned or fined. He’s painted himself into a corner and the only way he gets out is a conviction.

He needs to realize that people are strapped for cash now more than ever.

He really needs to be recognizant of the impending global recession fueled by already high levels of inflation and skyrocketing fuel prices. Charities (which he is) are typically among the first hit. Paying Lloyd to “bring WT down” is going to sound even more silly when placed next to energy bills you can’t even pay in full.

It’s becoming clear that not all of the 400 or so remainers are card carrying pious members of the Church of Lloyd. Many actually hold him to his bullshit of exclusive Patreon content. He regularly cancels Patreon livestreams and virtual meet-ups for illnesses or what not and then doesn’t bother to hide his tracks when going to karaoke or doing stand-up. His content is so recycled and sparse he can’t afford to blow one on a Patreon exclusive. He needs as much as he can “churn out” in order to lure in those to replace the ones who have left. He hasn’t done one documentary this year as promised when he hit 380, though he might not even be held to that anymore by January.

• Simon
    Simon

The way he flips from doing a "me so poor, can't pay for kids haircut" to showing off his new lego toys and international trips is really something to behold.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Hold on a second. He's in a 1 bedroom apartment? So, he doesn't have his girls stay overnight? I'm not saying they should be spending their free time with this pig but a responsible father, especially one self-employed like him, should be planning on taking care of their kids half the time or at least as much as possible after a split.

I bet fifty bucks he doesn't have the girls spend the night because it's too much work to take care of them for more than a few hours, plus it gets in the way of karaoke and trolling for "company." He bitches about having to pay for a simple haircut and doesn't even get an apartment where they can have a room to themselves, but has money for a full studio to make stupid YouTube videos. What a POS father.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

He's also holding steady at 402 patrons. He was at 424 the last week of last month so even if a few come straggling back, that's 20 he lost this month alone. It's been almost a year since this all went public and he's only losing more traction the more time that goes on.

Hey Lloyd since we know you read this, just remember what you've already been told... you brought this all on yourself. You. Your fault and your fault alone. You treat your wife like shit, you treat the exJW community like shit, you treat people in other communities like shit, you treat victims of human trafficking like shit. You're the biggest hypocrite on the planet and have the emotional maturity of a spoiled toddler.

Since you're suddenly whipping out bible verses at people, go look up that one about reaping what you sow. Then look up the meaning of the phrase "consequences for your actions" since it seems you've never stumbled across it before. Worthless POS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit