It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Now that's funny...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

And did he ever give that promised Ted Talk? Of course not. Maybe he found out they don't pay their speakers and not everyone who speaks at their conferences is included in their Ted Talk videos. And they weren't going to let him talk any longer than anyone else, and god forbid he need to keep his ramblings short and sweet. We all know it's not about presenting information, it's about being famous and there was no guarantee of that so why put in the effort, as far as he's concerned. Lying sack of shit.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

That goal of 380 in reverse is within reach. I was about to ask if he ever did even one Ted Talk and if he did, why are they not recorded anywhere? At least he did enhance the reach of his work by traveling to more diverse locations like Thailand.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

🎉 399 🎉

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

"At 379, I will only travel to the local karaoke bar, as I will lack the resources to travel around the world. I will limit my meet-up events to those involving inexpensive 'conversations' with sex workers who are verifiably older than 20. I will also have a short conversation with TED, the bartender at the karaoke bar. I will refer to this as my TED talk."

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

After all the abuse he has caused in this community, I don't feel sorry for him at all.

His innocent girls are the ones I feel sorry for. I bet he's going to be a deadbeat dad & not pay for his kids support.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    I bet he's going to be a deadbeat dad & not pay for his kids support.

If Lloyd does this, you know he will blame people like us instead of his own selfish actions.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He will blame Kim and the other six, and if his daughters see through his bullshit he will gaslight them and use that as the pretext to avoid helping them. Then again, at this rate he may not be able to support them on his salary as a dishwasher/boytoy.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Maybe Cedars can immigrate to Thailand and find work doing........something? lol

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

The very reason his patron account has tanked is that he will not responsiblity for his own actions. As I've said before. And this is reflected on Twitter now too. The days of the woke person preaching inclusivity but really bullies are coming to an end. He rode on the back of woke cancel culture.

It is glorious to see the woke mob meltdown as people have had enough, and are fighting back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit