It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Elmer
    Elmer

Now you’re into Comedy Vintage

• Parzival
    Parzival
    pay back the deposit Jill paid???? but but Tibors wages but but but Jessicas haircuts ;)
  • Vintage
    Vintage

...and sweets for the children? What's he buying, Godiva Chocolatier, Signature Truffles?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

-23 from yesterday. What a pity.

• Vintage
    Vintage

You're going to trigger some of us exjw's, LMsA. Seeing WT literature almost makes me nauseous.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Hey look at that, Lloyd Evans is almost to his goal of 380 patrons in reverse.

•  Debra
    Debra

Hey I'll buy those books in storage I'm getting short on toilet paper πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

And I thought it was significant to see it drop to 424, figuring that from now on the changes would be small and gradual. He was at 440 or 443 just a few days ago. That is a very big drop. I think the constant pressure is having an effect, especially on those who are supporting him but were refusing to check behind the curtain. It doesn't really take much more than a glimpse to learn (A)the things he admitted to doing and (B)that he has been misleading his remaining supporters about it.

It's tough to support someone with his issues and his way of dealing with them (lie, misdirect, bully people, use his family as props, etc). There are 401 people who either have not yet looked into what is going on, or who will stick with him to the bitter end. My guess is that there are a lot more of the former.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Did he pick up his stored belongings before the deadline? Or, has the deadline not arrived yet?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

"Be Courageous And Think For Yourself" he said... They did!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit