It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Though the tweet regarding criminal litigation is dated 4 May, he keeps popping up everywhere warning people their time is near. (Side-note - Wonder where he picked up that habit from?)

On Kim's last video there he was, challenging people to divulge their identities so he could sue them and was just prancing about like all these people are about to find themselves in a Croatian jail.

Does he really believe this? He's acting like a crazed sport fan guaranteeing a win by a huge margin. Almost like he's doing this to scare people away from criticising him.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Almost like he's doing this to scare people away from criticising him.

That's all it is. He chafes at any criticism (real or perceived), so one of his tactics is to call his detractors cowards if they don't let him doxx them (or does anyone really think he is going to add every random internet person to "THE LITIGATION"? lol). This is one of the things that makes me wonder if he even has a lawyer, much less a "legal team." Any lawyer worth his salt would have sat him down by now and made clear that if he didn't shut up, he would be representing himself.

Unless he ended up with a lawyer who figured him for an easy mark, and will spend as little time as possible working on the case while finding ways to charge him for "research" or whatever other line items he can dream up.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Why not get a place in Sisak

That’s a very good question. His lawyers are in Sisak too if I remember correctly 🤷‍♀️

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

This may answer the Sisak vs Zagreb question. I couldn’t find any in Sisak

• Vintage
    Vintage

Yes, Sisak probably has that small town atmosphere where everybody knows everybody,... with a lot of family-oriented people. One would soon exhaust the supply of meaningless encounters.

• vienne
    vienne

His court case is a joke. Even if he could bribe a judge to find in his favor, it's still a joke. His hope is that he will by some fluke win and he can shout, "SEEE SEEE." No one will take a win as anything but meaningless.

Not only is his case a joke, but he is too. He serves as a distraction from more important things.

His only course from now on is 'flame out' and crash. He'll end up with 100 or so followers whose personality is as defective as his own.

• Simon
    Simon

There's going to be a bigger ex-Pat scene in a larger city such as Zagreb and more English speakers.

I think I saw he'd "liked" what looked like a restaurant or bar recruiting for staff, so maybe he's going to try to get a real job. Something like that (which doesn't require skills / experience) would potentially work in a heavily English speaking area hence the bigger city. You'd really need language skills in a smaller regional city and the job potential and pay is going to be smaller.

It's a big step, getting your first real job, and going out into the world ...

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Is this still going on??? Let the corpse decay for heavens sake!!!!!!

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

The corpse keeps coming back and trying dating women.

• Vintage
    Vintage

ThomasMore,

Evisceration-R-Us”. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit