It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

@Newely Enlightened

Every time you post here you receive always the downvote by default. Like in your latest post. Probably the YOGA class is over and somebody is bored

• Vintage
    Vintage

May I point out,... (or, how should I word this?)... I’m surely just stating the obvious... that when most people say they are “working on their marriage”, it doesn’t mean “by dating other people”. Did I mis-read something Evans said? Or, didn’t he make reference to their separation and seeing how that would work out?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

How high are fuel prices in Croatia? He must be putting on plenty of kilometers on the odometer driving women for hours and his 50 minute commute to the bunker. My guess this year has been very expensive for Lloyd. Between having his income cut nearly in half, paying for vacations and whatever he pays Tibor, this can't be affordable for long.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It's expensive to keep a car in a big city, let alone a national capital where there are a tonne of foreign embassies and governmental agencies. This tells me either the apartment is temporary, he plans on storing the car at the in-laws or possibly selling it. Since he claims to still have access to the bunker per arrangement with his wife, the likely outcome is he is storing it there until he either moves back in or gets a more permanent place.

But Zagreb is an interesting choice as it is an hour away and he doesn't need to be there for work. Why not get a place in Sisak, population 47,000? It's not exactly metropolitan but it's not in the middle of a forest either. And it's minutes from the village his daughters live in.

Him living in Zagreb and seeing how active he is on FB in meeting people is a sign of what the "separation" is for him. Someone clearly working on saving his marriage would have chosen a place a lot more convenient to visit his wife and kids, not to mention his work at the bunker is there too. Zagreb only makes sense if he wants to meet people.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    “working on their marriage”

More like he is working on destroying their marriage while pretending this is somehow Watchtower and other's fault. I wonder if living in Zagreb is more convenient for his sex worker habit and/or whatever other vices he might have.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

After all the stuff that we know (and all the stuff that we can only imagine), I did not get the impression that there was anything worth saving. His wife and daughters need stability and a warm home environment with less anxiety and stress. He does not seem like the type to change his behavior for their sake. He strikes me as someone who is on a long spiral downward, and it's better for his family if he does not drag them down with him.

So I think it's probably for the best if he moves far from them and goes on about his self-destructive business. Maybe he will hit rock bottom before it is too late and turn his life around. Maybe not. Better for his family to be free of him until he decides one way or the other.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

This is simply truth being stranger than fiction. Here is an interesting museum to see in Zagreb.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_Broken_Relationships

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Says the King of the Bullies.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

OMG......is that seriously his Tweet above? He's the absolute fuggin' MASTER of being a BULLY!!!

Cedars, you are a neck-bearded, hypocritical DOUCHEBAG!

• Simon
    Simon
    when most people say they are “working on their marriage”, it doesn’t mean “by dating other people”. Did I mis-read something Evans said? Or, didn’t he make reference to their separation and seeing how that would work out?

If you use your "family man" image as part of your fundraising hustle, you have to try to prolong that image as long as possible, maybe even elicit some extra donations because of the"tough time" you're going through.

"I'm a cheating bastard" tends not to get as much support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit