It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I think this is why I see through Lloyd, because I have witnessed firsthand just how evil people can be, especially when it comes to cult ideology.

I wish more people could see what you see. Taking advantage of vulnerable people is wrong.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    LMsA: What he didn’t expect was for several prominent friends & allies of his to actually put on their thinking cap once the shock wore off.

I get the impression that he felt confident that admitting to cheating on his wife with prostitutes for years would not bother his supporters as much as Kim's 'betrayal.' It shows just how little he thinks of his supporters.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

We have been seeing & hearing this for years. I know of someone here in the States that not only paid for setting up JW Survey website, but paid for Lloydy & his family to come to the States for a trip to Beth Sarim in California

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    I get the impression that he felt confident that admitting to cheating on his wife with prostitutes for years would not bother his supporters as much as Kim's 'betrayal.' It shows just how little he thinks of his supporters.

It shows how much he thinks of himself!!😂

Steven unthank, me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Having gone on my rant I do want to say I am perfectly willing to contribute reasonable amounts to genuine events/for genuine people if they have a shortfall themselves and I have. For example some were helped to attend the Warwick protest, but that was a one off and these folks don't make a habit of it.Nothing wrong with helping out a bit when you can. But Lloyd has made a career out of it.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    one couple in Australia. I am reasonably informed that they were out of pocket AUD $15,000.00

My turn to" mega rant.." of down under...he made not one .not 2, but 3 Youtube video of that trip.one: TTATT Down Under: A tribute to our Australia trip 6.5k views (youtube jun 27 2019) ,(love the part were he and his wife are on the boat for whale watching and then the visit to the zoo for them and there kids, courtesy of that nice couple of course) then Youtube no 2: Sydney Ex-JW event june 2019 ,12k views (jun 22 2019) ,and the no.3: A conversation with Ben (20 years old ex-JW)...wait for it...23k views 1k like... Which means HE not just got a free trip, He also made $$$ of that trip on youtube! what an #$%$# (don't want to be ban) #$%## ! Now about "them", I always like when they were on his channel. I follow there Cats on Instagram, I could be wrong but did They say anything about Lloyd-Thai-gate?on social media? Are they on this forum? I was sad when They didn't say one word to defend Kim, I really hope they reach to Kim in Private to talk to her something! Come on! It's not like it's a long distance phone call . ( Which i won't post the number,learn my lesson...It's a joke...) Wait there's more. Today November 2022, I check, ''They'' are still Following HIM on twitter ,and He still Follow ''They"! too...And ''they" are Director and board member of 'Recovering From Religion' org... which deal with survivor of sexual abuse in cult or religion,...kill me kill me now!

Rant over.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Absolutely, I felt really bad for these people when I realised what was truly going on

And that's why we all love you kim...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Too be fair , "They" probably forgot about the twitter following.the A**hole ..They are very busy, and are not on social media ...

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thisismein1972 said,

" I even caught her one day looking at me with what could only be described as pure hatred on her face."

When bad people (hypocrites, narcissists) know that you have "seen through them", that is their reaction. From there on, you are their target and enemy.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

You don’t give a guy like Evans carte blanche for a family trip to Australia for “activism”. Why did he need to take the family? He didn’t think twice about leaving them shortly after Christmas for Thailand.

If anything you collect what you can and then tell him what you have money for and equally importantly what you DON’T have money for. The rest can be picked up by the TTATT guys (who were there filming and were collecting donations), Lloyd’s Patrons who were already funding his worldwide activism trips and documentaries, or Lloyd out of his own savings which were excess donations.

So a well intentioned if a bit misguided exJW couple had to go out of pocket for $15K AUD so Jabba the Hutt could order the lobster on the menu and take a trip to the Great Barrier Reef. Part of me wants to sympathise with them and another part wants to tell them what happens to fools and their money.

Now imagine the conversation to be had if that same couple, after hearing what he did in Thailand with mostly donated funds, publicly brought up the fact they felt a bit deceived by him and his claim he didn’t have enough money for the Australia trip:

You are being misled by “Kim’s lies”

You are behaving like JWs, always judging others.

You are such a puritan. Stop thinking like JWs and be a bit more understanding about people’s sexual needs and urges.

This is none of your business. My wife was the only one deceived, not you.

I didn’t pay for sex. I was dating the sex worker. Duh!

It looks like you never really left the organisation. Such a pity.

I am blocking you on social media until you apologise to me.

You are cyber-bullying me.

I am sending you a legal demand letter to pay me €8000 or you will be sued.

Since you didn’t pay me €8000 you are now a “defendant” in a Croatian criminal lawsuit that I filed.

So you made a livestream about my legal threats? Well you are misinformed and I’ll see you in court. I’d recommend getting a good Croatian lawyer.

So after putting up $15K AUD, they didn’t get a “thank you”. They got a “fuck you”.

THIS IS WHY YOU DON’T GIVE STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET MONEY.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Basically, Lloyd was the traveling overseer of the exJW community. Probably something he wanted to achieve when he was still in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit