It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Didn't LE used to publicise his engagements ahead of time so people could meet up with him and so on? I guess the reason he kept this engagement a secret was in case his reputation preceded him and he was excluded from the meeting.

He’s very unpopular in the UK especially amongst the more high profile exJWs. Back in summer he announced he was coming (wording!!!) and only one couple agreed to take a selfie with him.

I also think he’s intentionally avoiding Jill Adams because he doesn’t have anyone willing to store his unsold books for him.

It’s the new normal for him. He has to sneak his way into events for photo-ops. He needs to keep hushed on his plans lest someone catch wind of it and let the hosts know that hooker-boy is coming.

Oh my should I re-word that.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Now that makes more sense...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Well it sounds like it was a rousing success, all of 17 people there.

Seriously Lloyd, get off your high horse. It's not like you testified before all of parliament or anyone sought you out for your high and mighty input.

You said yourself that you wonder if the IICSA even read your information, so now you're thinking this little informal group of a handful of parliament members, which by their own admission "have no official status within Parliament" (https://www.parallelparliament.co.uk/APPGs) are going to do anything?

But do go on and pat yourself on the back for walking into a meeting anyone can attend, offering your little tidbits, and acting like you've done something other than created a pathetic photo op.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well there’s is only 1 person in this room, so I must be the most important person ever. Beat that Lloyd!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

In case you were wondering whether he has given up on the lawsuit, here you go:

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It does show that the efforts of people to expose him are acting as an irritant, at the very least. I do hope he does not stop referring to the lawsuits. I want him to keep reminding everyone about them, so when they end up going nowhere he won't be able to pretend that they never happened.

And LOL at him thinking that "there were only 17 of us there" was an effective comeback to someone explaining that anyone could show up. Maybe you can respond by wondering out loud if the reason only 17 people were there was because they found out Lloyd was going to show up.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Okay those cutouts are hilarious!

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5, the photo on JW channel looks so real. The other man is smiling just the same as LE and has his hands clasped in front, too. It really looks like they are sharing a moment, in agreement.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    the photo on JW channel looks so real.

thank you Vintage

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The following is a link to the minutes and list of attendees at the All party Parliamentary group on Safeguarding in Faith communities. If they weren't members of parliament (or their researchers) all of them belonged to actual faith groups or recognised child protection agencies such as the N.S.P.C.C. What on earth was a You Tuber with no expertise or experience of child protection OR a survivor of abuse, doing there? Particularly one who has admitted online and in person to being a sex tourist. Using Thai girls half his age, the most trafficked in the world and over half of whom are forced into it as children! He's elbowed his way in merely for the sake of making content. Obscene.

https://imgur.com/a/nydD4Uv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit