It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

That’s exactly what I was going to try to research. Bingo! Thanks.

Diogenesister says:

”If they weren’t members of parliament (or their researchers) all of them belonged to actual faith groups or recognized child protection agencies such as the N.S.P.C.A. What on earth was a You Tuber with no expertise or experience of child protection OR a survivor of abuse, doing there?”

So, LE, please pick an actual faith group and claim membership in it. Which one will you choose? Have you had your photo taken with Catholics lately?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

He is on a high after his latest livestream and he has planted himself now with this photo in a group of people he doesn't really belong ,he will use that for his videos and to reintegrate himself in the ICCSA conversation.

• Vintage
    Vintage

That seems to be his plan. He probably turned on every smidgin of charm he could muster when he went to that meeting.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Because of his super-inflated ego, and wanting to be always on top (no pun intended eeeww!) he will still try to barnstorm these events.

The problem is, his very presence will tarnish any hard work that these organizations do. That is why it is imperative to make the organizers of these events aware of his sordid history. Cancel culture is now coming for him, and this time, rightfully so and he hates that he is now a "victim" of something he has always been happy to do to others.

https://youtu.be/r0dcv6GKNNw?t=104 Kinda reminds me of this.

•  Debra
    Debra

Should we tip off the other 16 people who were in attendance with him at that meeting what he is like? I've no doubt he gave them all his contact details Incase anything high profile came up

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

You know I thought that most everyone would have heard about Lloyd Evans and what he has done with prostitutes. I thought maybe the line was drawn in the sand and people either landed on one side or the other. But there are still ones out there who have not heard his livestream apparently.

We have to keep going to spread the word about Lloyd and what he has done.

It is funny the quote on this person's profile: "I know the difference between truth and lie, light and dark" I guess this person does not know the difference between truth and a lie because they have heard the truth apparently and have decided not to believe it.

The complete tweet says "Are you insane?! The Lloyd Evans I know would never use prostitutes, this is lies spread by his enemies that you were naive enough to believe

• KIMSILVIO
  • KatKat
    KatKat

Thank you Diogenesister for sharing the minutes from All party Parliamentary group on Safeguarding in Faith communities meeting. Although it is from 2021 I do believe it is very helpful to contact people who attended. We also could contact the people who attended this year when the minutes are made public. I believe people should know about Lloyd Evans.

I also realised that Lloyd Evans is listed on the minutes presenting JWwatch. The website link on their Twitter account works but when the site opens it is suspended. I believe we also need to see what Lloyd Evans is sharing on that Twitter account because it has also over 3000 followers. Does anybody know why the site is suspended?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I don't care if he lost weight, trim is beard, got a haircut and bought a suit...

( and when i say PIG I mean a Degenerate Pervert ...)

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oink-Oink!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit