It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@Raymond Well thank god for small blessings. Yeah the way he words it, like it was a roundtable discussion and he was a big contributor. Just more of his BS, clinging to what pathetic hypocritical followers he has.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah looks like he ditched his “your religion is not true” placard, in order to fit in with the “faith communities” event. His problem is that the number of people he is managing to fool with his various revenue and ego driven enterprises is steadily shrinking.

I notice he has a follower on Twitter who is obviously mocking him with over the top messages of support, and not yet banned because LE probably thinks the sycophancy is a realistic response to his greatness.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'll just leave this here, make of it what you will.

Just heard an interesting quote on the History channel. The show is tracing Harry Houdini's dark side, the narrator said "It was not enough for Houdini to succeed, he needed everyone else to fail."

• Vintage
    Vintage

DerekMoors said:

"@Raymond Well thank god for small blessings. Yeah the way he words it, like it was a roundtable discussion and he was a big contributor. Just more of his BS, clinging to what pathetic hypocritical followers he has."

With that big smile on his face, he looks like he just gave his first "5th Student Talk". (I'm probably giving away my age by saying that.)

Would he have smiled for that picture and made that tweet with the intention of later using it as part of his "resumé" for being an invited guest on someone's program? (Somebody please make a funny cartoon of Lloyd standing in front of every important building on the planet.)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    With what "faith community" is he allied?

Well, some may not see it this way, but when LE proclaims a particular belief system, he is putting his faith in that, much like any other religious adherent does in what they believe.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Atheist faith community?

• raymond frantz
  • Vintage
    Vintage

No 10. Is that Downing St.? (I'll google it in a minute.) Yes, and he's doing his little levatation act, too, I see.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Here's the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas. But I don't know how to transport LE into the picture.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

@Vintage, Downing Street

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit