It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Advocating Child Protection unless you are a Thai girl...I mean woman then all bets are off

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You’ve got to be joking. Are these people aware of his other activities and views? Do they do any kind of vetting? I think he’s just rubbing people’s faces it in now.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

My inbox has been blowing up today. there are so many upset people that he even did the livestream aobut the pervo JW's.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

When will it dawn on him that he is the pervert and children need protection from him, something is telling me that he is toying with the idea of coming back to UK for good

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Has anyone in the UK contacted this group and told them all about the person they had sitting in on their meeting? Tag these MFers on twitter, whatever. Make sure he knows no one is letting up on this rubbish.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Derek Moors, it was an open meeting , he makes out he was some short of an honorary contributor, when in fact any one could turn up at that event

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    he makes out he was some short of an honorary contributor, when in fact any one could turn up at that event

Fact

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Kim Silvio, indeed dear friend. Don't worry he won't enjoy his comeback in Britain, there is more than one way to skin a cat...

• Vintage
    Vintage

I'd thought that he must not own a comb, but he seems to have found one and slicked up for Parliament.

P.S. "...Child Safeguarding in Faith Communities". Lloyd Evans cares about "faith communities"? With what "faith community" is he allied?

• vienne
    vienne

vint,

Yes, he got a haircut, combed his hair, put on a suit, but with brown shoes and an black suit. He not quite there yet, and a bit of personal clean up does not change what's inside.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit