It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Wait. It is now racist for white people to call out another white guy for using Thai prostitutes.
    Wait, Bigfoot is now residing on Mars?
    So many questions!

I have so many questions too 😂😂

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He forgot to add the segment where he tries to explain how paying for sex at least a dozen times a year for at least three years doesn't fit the definition of "regular."

And the follow-up segment, on how people lie to minimize their bad behavior. :o

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Lloyd "the difference between a salary and company finances"

Oh come on Lloyd! Everyone knows YOU are the company & you take whatever you want (17% increase last year).

The only real overhead you really have is Tibor's wages and insurance for your equipment (wait ....didn't you raise money for a lost piece of equipment a while back? Isn't that a Watchtower scam where you get others to replace/fix stuff after a "disaster" and then pocket the insurance pay out?)

As I mentioned before, you're even provided with a free pad courtesy of your JW in-laws (and "need greater" JWs who basically did a 'kingdom hall build' for you to house your donated watchtower books in).

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

@Diogenesister

I can't post on reddit because I deleted my account there after the moderator of the german EX-JW group stopped allowing posts about Lloyd Evans.
    However, I can translate english texts into german for you.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He is obviously cock a hoop at his latest patron windfall and won’t lose a minute to rub it in the faces of his ‘detractors’. Pride comes before a fall LE. You might think you can mock Kim now but your actions come back to haunt you. You’d think if you could have learned anything the past year it would be that.

He clearly stated in one of his videos (I think the Andrew Gold interview) that ‘exploitation in Thailand is a conversation worth having’. I’m still wondering when he’s going to have that conversation that he says is worth having. Because ever since it has been brushed under the carpet or false impressions given by this huge distraction over whether it makes any material difference whether exploitation of vulnerable people was the primary purpose of the visit or just a secondary pursuit. LE arrogantly thinks it makes a difference but I don’t think it makes much difference to the people involved or to victims of abuse he would claim to represent.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I need a link to his company tax return for last year (the €8,200 thing), his earnings for 2022, his earnings for 2021 and maybe a link to the average Croation wage?

Diogenesister:

Here's the link to the English translation the Croatian site provided:

https://ufile.io/brytnw1a

Here's the link to the Croatian Original filing:

https://ufile.io/0lkieg3z

Here's the link to the English translation I ran though my translate progamme

https://ufile.io/lf56nk46

Average Croatian wage is somewhere round €16,000 per year. That's easily found by googling.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Know how know who he reminded me of. with the bleach botch hair ..Joffrey Baratheon ! For those who never watch Game Of Thrones ,Joffrey was a spoiled brats narcissist psychopath Tyrant who also like to sleep with prostitutes .

•  Debra
    Debra

That's a big jump in patrons I wish I knew how to get through to the patrons exactly what he is like

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

With all that $$$ ,he will be able to take Break number 2 now. Let's see last year in May he went to London...But this year because of King Charles coronation in May, it must be very expensive to travel there during that week...Wanna bet that's where he will go , cause who care how much it will cost! Patreon will pay for this now...

• KatKat
    KatKat

Lloyd is such a numpty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit