It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    It's getting on a year since his livestream and all this went public so obviously a drop in his supporters wasn't just some knee-jerk reaction that he could bounce back from.

Remember on Andrew Gold's podcast when Floyd Devon's said Woke "Cancel Culture" was actually " Consequence Culture "??🤨 I wonder if he still feels the same way?🤔

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

since when he "change is mind."..

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    people like Karen Morgan and Dave Gracey

Never heard of these people. Who are they?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@ForeverAlone

Karen Morgan is a CSA victim, her case was pretty horrific so I won't go into details. Dave Gracey's daughter or stepdaughter, can't remember which, was also a CSA victim, also pretty horrific details.

Wife is on twitter and was mentioning that they've been pretty supportive of Lloyd throughout this, she saw where Dave said something about people being critical of Lloyd and that he didn't want an xJW "civil war."

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Wife is on twitter and was mentioning that they've been pretty supportive of Lloyd throughout this, she saw where Dave said something about people being critical of Lloyd and that he didn't want an xJW "civil war."

Sounds like familiar rhetoric….muddies the waters doesn’t it, prevents people looking into the reality ….

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

You know what religion L.E. should do a series on...ISLAM Now that I would watch...Well it wouldn't be a series...more like 1 video, then him winning about having a FAQUA up his ass ...If you thought disfellowshipping was bad Lloyd...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    DerekMoors: Dave said something about people being critical of Lloyd and that he didn't want an xJW "civil war."

I think that is born of the hope that everyone will get along. But the problem is that it protects people like Evans, who mistreats others and expects his bad behavior to be excused because he's 'too important to the cause.' It is necessary to realize that when an 'important' person misbehaves, he is actually hurting the cause.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    It is necessary to realize that when an 'important' person misbehaves, he is actually hurting the cause.

That's exactly one of his hypocrisies, back when he was calling protestors and anyone who disagreed with him "regressive activists" and said that they were "setting the movement backward."

I can't think of anyone I've come across in the past few years who has done more damage to any xJW "movement" than him.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Does anyone know if Lloyd was in San Francisco recently...what, too soon?!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Jan said in a later tweet: "So basically, WT have been given four weeks to end shunning. Or it's gone as registrered religion in Norway."

I would think this is huge. It's Norway, not a dictatorship where you expect this kind of thing or tiny country no one can find on a map.

Yet, not a peep about it from Lloyd. Apparently if it doesn't involve him or bring him some kind of glory, he just doesn't care?

Or maybe he's blocked so many people that he doesn't even know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit