It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Lloyd Evans aka James Lloyd Evans aka John Cedars. Let me get this right. You are sorry to your wife for sleeping with Thai prostitutes and then a few months later fly to London and attend a speed dating event and message an attendee asking her our for a drink. Smacking my forehead repeatedly.

You are a disgrace and deserve no affection from your wife and kids.

You disgust me.

Repulsed by Lloyd Evans.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

BUSTED

• Simon
    Simon

"I promised my wife 'no more hookers' so ... hello speed-dating site, because 'me so smart' ... wait, I can't get a ticket? Someone, anyone, meet me for a drink! Who ever heard of first-come first-served for a ticketed event? Oh, everyone?"

What a pathetic excuse for a man, and what an eedjit!

I hope someone in Croatia is changing some locks right now.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I hope someone in Croatia is changing some locks right now.

I hope that someone is doing a big spring cleaning...in the basement aka the bunker...there must be a lot of mildew and dust on all those old books... forget recycling these just burn them...then she can attack the closet...get rid of all those silly T-shirt...BURN them too...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Woodford green? also group of 9? and i like this he has 3 interest? well one of them must be SEX..

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

"The way these dating sites treat prominent professional activists is a travesty!"

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Sorry about the cock-block from Agnese, Lloyd, you should know by now you need to put cash up front to speak to the ladies.

Worry not for Lloyd Evans, folks. Her took his frustrations out on a London hooker he called “Agnese” that evening.

God Save The Queen!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

By the way the speed dating site is for SINGLE peoples https://truedating.co.uk/about

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The Taliban have their own take on the Evans London trip.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

that's the way you look when you celebrate the "Jubilee celebration" all night long...at a SINGLE bar...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit