It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Jabbs The warning letters were non-negotiable and purely a part of the pre-trial process. They were not an intimidation strategy. My lawyers informed me there was no legal compulsion to send them but it would weigh in my favor if I gave those defaming me an opportunity to stop and make recompense.

Your lawyers saw you coming mate and probably got 200 quid per letter minimum off you😂

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Vienne I have mixed feelings about agony books. I'm not a Witness, never was, but I have relatives who are. None of those I know have left, though a grand uncle I never knew did. [He was by all accounts a very disreputable man, and I understand why family more or less disowned him,

Yeah...about that Vienne. It's called shunning and it's disgusting. I'll keep repeating to you until it sinks in. The majority of people who leave watchtower do so whether they are good, bad or indifferent because it's a cult.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I don't know what the highest number was, but I know it was slightly more than double this amount.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Vienne, is “Uncle B” and your “granduncle” one-in-the-same? Has he picked a deserving library to inherit his book collection?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Lloyd’s refrain:

”Be Courageous” and Think For Yourself

Dijana, be courageous and think for yourself. I know that it’s painful.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I don't know what the highest number was, but I know it was slightly more than double this amount

I checked after Kim’s statement and before his livestream. Patrons spiked at 889.

Lloyd has lost 51.4% of his Patrons.

• Simon
    Simon
    Wow! I almost couldn't buy toys for my kids because of the defamation but I can buy them for myself as collectors items?... Bruh!!! Talk about a what the heck moment

This is why I think Lloyd is missing a few marbles. He's not just *not* smart, he's actually dumb.

It seems like he invents some narrative and the minute he's come up with it the first sucker is himself. he actually seems to believe his claims, and acts as though it's real. Posts things publicly and then moves on to his next incident with no thought that the stories have to be consistent.

So he flips from "me so poor, kids so hungry" to make a point about how unfair it is that people are not sending him the free monies, to "look at me, the big man, flashing cash on silly adult toys!". No self awareness that he's a) stupid with money and b) exposing himself as a blatant liar.

As for the court stuff: his issue will always be that he has no business or legitimate income to harm. Begging online is not a job. Soliciting donations isn't earning money. It's all contingent on people's good will and his reputation and he blew that to pieces all on his own. He doesn't have any right to expect people to donate to him. The fact that he set himself up to rely on that for "income" and at the same time took it so for granted that he believed he could behave so despicably, in a way that would offend most reasonable people, goes back to his complete lack of self awareness.

• vienne
    vienne

I have/had several granduncles. One of them is Uncle B. Yes. He's found a library, actually two libraries.

However, Uncle B isn't the one who abandoned the Witnesses. He is still one and has been since umm about 1952.

• vienne
    vienne
    Diog,

I understand that you resent the Watchtower. I understand why. I do not understand why you're rude to me.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

@Las Malvinas son Argentinas

There's always been thousands of insulting tweets on Twitter. It's just that the so-called left is now highlighting the fact there is now a level playing field where those who "insult" the so-called left are free to do so without being censored.

The so-called left does not like being challenged. That is why Lloyd has aligned with this side, he knew he would be supported by the so-called leftists. It is all about to change now, and that is why we're seeing such a reaction. The so-called left is scared of losing and is lashing out, just as Lloyd Evans is.

After over ten years of being supported when they did wrong will make one believe they are invincible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit