It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    A good take in this video.

That was brilliant. She's fantastic. I love the "Santa" bit, LOL

• vienne
    vienne

Her video is to the point and funny as heck. Amen, Sister.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Slimboyfat,

That video was both entertaining and right on point. My wife and I were laughing hard when CoachDeeFree started talking about Lloyd maybe getting with lady boys. She said something about flying over to "Crotch-a-stan" and tuning him up. I am so glad she made a video on it.

We need more videos from people like her and less boring and tedious rebuttal videos. She did bring up something I have been wondering. Could Lloyd be some sort of Watchtower plant like a controlled opposition? After all Lloyd torpedoed multiple channels, he railed against Kingdom Hall crashes and protests, and he has shot down all evidence about Watchtower's ties to the Freemasons. When people point out questionable images in the literature he downplays it. Now he has tried to normalize illegal prostitution with trafficked women. It is something to think about.

• vienne
    vienne

I don't believe Lloyd is a WT plant. Not their style. I think he a Narcissistic Personality and probably needs counseling and medication. He certainly needs a large supply of condoms.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I don't believe Lloyd is a WT plant. Not their style. I think he a Narcissistic Personality and probably needs counseling and medication. He certainly needs a large supply of condoms.

I agree, but nothing surprises me any more.

Allow me to ask another question. Do we know for certain Lloyd and his father are estranged? I just don't feel like taking Lloyd's word on anything.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    don't believe Lloyd is a WT plant. Not their style. I think he a Narcissistic Personality and probably needs counseling and medication. He certainly needs a large supply of condoms.

Me three. He's got NPD for sure. Possibly bi polar, too. I noticed that his weight fluctuates wildly from month to month. Also personality disorders cannot be cured or treated as such....but can be managed.

NB. Lloyd was not an elder when he was 29/28 when these online chats supposedly happened, as someone stated above.

More "evidence" from an unverifiable online source: The three elders who stepped down in his old Cong: apparently it was because some elder "unbaptised" a publisher.

Hence Watchtower sent down someone to sort it out and he was DF. Person appears to claim elders stepping down was nothing to do with Lloyd(they weren't an elder btw) Though I'd imagine if an elder decided a baptism was not kosher it was probably a kid, so.....was that to protect a kid from Watchtower consequences of 'behaviour' when baptised?? Reverse the baptism?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Curiosity got the best of me and I had to check for how many subscribers Lloyd had in Patreon. The new number is 745. Considering he was very close to 1000 at one point, that is really good. And then I was delighted to see Kim and Mikey have a new video that is must see.

• Reservations
    Reservations

I don’t think Lloyd is a WT plant, that’s not how they operate.

He does make out he knows some info on the WT he isn’t releasing, I also think that’s a bluff. Power Trip.

One video I’ve watched said apparently his old friend Rick Fenton is in the service department, not the public info office like he stated 7 years ago. A small but significant fact he conveniently changed. A friend in the service department definitely would help him get off with a slap on the wrist.

That sister in the video above made a good point, “his rebuttals are longer than the conventions themselves, you might as well GO to the convention”. He’s so fucking boring.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

That sister in the video above made a good point, “his rebuttals are longer than the conventions themselves, you might as well GO to the convention”. He’s so fucking boring.

That was the reason I stopped watching him years ago. In the early days I'd crack open a beer and get the scoop for half an hour. One hour max. Now? It's like 4 hours per half for each convention day. 24 hours to get the info from 1 convention weekend?!!

My time is far to precious and valued to waste it on Watchtower bullshit.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Seems as though some people are going to a third party (investigator?) to try and just identify the victim because that would blow a hole in his denial there is no "Becky".

They have to be careful though with that approach...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit