It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Witness My Fury,

I looked at your link. Why is Dijana still with Lloyd? That is the one thing that bothers me very much. Even if this 14 year-old stuff isn't true, Lloyd admitted to hiring prostitutes frequently, oops I mean every 2 to 3 months for a period of 3 to 4 years.

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

Lloyd has just threatened to go after everyone who has defamed him even if it takes years. He's asking his supporters for help in tracking down all individuals.

• Simon
    Simon
    Why is Dijana still with Lloyd? That is the one thing that bothers me very much. Even if this 14 year-old stuff isn't true, Lloyd admitted to hiring prostitutes frequently, oops I mean every 2 to 3 months for a period of 3 to 4 years.

Yeah, I've wondered this too, especially how he spoke about her in his non-apology video almost putting some of the "blame" on her. Personally, I can't imagine any woman putting up with that, although I know it must happen. The possibilities I can think of:

She's very forgiving and has simply forgiven him.

She''s totally controlled or bullied by him and is trapped.

She's staying for the kids and / or due to family pressure.

She's happy with a cut of the money he makes, so "meh".

She's guilty of playing a part in the coverup of a crime.

Of course it could be combinations of factors, or something else I can't fathom. It really needs a woman's input - what would you do if your husband was caught living the life he has and was unapologetic about it?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I met Djiana on several occasions she is totally genuine and lovely unlike LE. My gut feeling is she is staying fir the kids She is also putting a brave face because she lives in a small village and by now everyone has seen the posts online.Interestingly there gave not been any new posts of her Instagram account since December (isn't that when everything kicked off?)

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

Here is a fantastic short video to help heal from the Lloyd Evans scandal:

Religious Trauma: To the JW community after the Lloyd Evans news.

https://youtu.be/kKCYv3NaSAI

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

If the screenshots are as fake as he claims and they are in fact still together as a couple as it appears by the way he’s talking, then why doesn’t Dijana herself release a statement - even just a short written one - to clear it up?

Maybe she’s letting him stew in his own mess. Maybe she’s weighing her options. Maybe because of any police investigation she can’t say anything?

There are so many things that don’t add up about this imo.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Simon says - what would you do if your husband was caught living the life he has and was unapologetic about it?

I would kick that loser to the kerb, never to look back.

Story time

When I was 19 I was seeing a guy who was 17 - don't get too excited guys - consenting age in Scotland is 16. Our relationship started, shortly after I had left the cult back in 1999. It lasted four months because I found out he was cheating on me - WITH A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD! - DUMPED him on hte spot! Oh it hurt - badly. And just like back then, not realising I could go to the police about it, I obviously never took it to the police. I did make a statement about it some years later to the police, but unless she came forward, then nothing they could do. She married him - would you believe it?

When you cheat you are breaking trust and it is very difficult to recover from. Just last year I helped a friend go through one of the worst breakups. She seen pictures on her partners computer. Adult pictures of him with his bit on the side for the 9 of 11 years they were together - and other pictures that police have as they seized the computer.

My friend took the children and fled - even though he had moved out and went to live with his bit, she didn't feel safe staying where she was. She was deeply traumatised by it all and still is to some extent. It's been 13 months since that discovery.

So I would kick him to the kerb and never look back.

• Toblerone5
  • Dagney
    Dagney

That is a fantastic video cleanideas.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Simon says - what would you do if your husband was caught living the life he has and was unapologetic about it?

My tuppence worth:

I think it's a combination of things.

There's something very particular about Dijana's family situation which for different reasons I can identify with. Dijana's brother, whom by all accounts she deeply loved, committed suicide very young and her parents are elderly and rely on her care. Hence despite being apostates they still live with her JW parents. So I think Dijana's not just responsible for the kids, but her parents, too.

Another thing: She's also attending college.

I believe she's planning for her future and doing what she views is the best thing right NOW - not for Lloyd, not for her - but those she loves and is responsible for. I think there's an element of fear there, too. Of being left to alone to emotionally care for, but also financially care for, parents & kids without him (& his money) to help.

But im guessing she's not planning on being reliant on Lloyd - and you tube - forever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit