It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

It's like when people are outside court for someone like Bill Cosby, you have to wonder, WTF is wrong with you?! Don't you have any standards?!

I mean, there is being "loyal" in tough times, but at some point people surely have to have a line that they won't cross, an act that is "too much"?

I guess some people don't.

Some people need a messiah to worship, they just replace the WTS with their next blind-faith experience.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    It's like when people are outside court for someone like Bill Cosby, you have to wonder, WTF is wrong with you?! Don't you have any standards?!
    Absolutely. Even a sniff of alleged CSA on anyone and I would be keeping my distance. These cedarites have crossed a line. The same line incidentally that JW's cross when accusations come out about them covering up CSA - which is 100% true, but they think we're all apostate liars. Same with Cedarites.

And Watchtower certainly don't have a gun in this fight either because as I said previously, if all that is alleged comes to be known as truth - then Watchtower knew about it and covered it up as they have done with countrless other CSAbuse cases.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Anon in BBC Panorama Suffer the little children.
    Met Cedars on this very forum years ago.
    Got cyberbullied by cedars in 2016?17 when he released the CSA video critiquing BBC Panorama and the validity of the numbers on the database Watchtower currently holds on paedophiles. Cedars private mailed me to say "Have some empathy for the victims" after I critqued said video he did.
    Got blocked by him on facebook meaning I could not even respond to that - Hey I'm responding now - Cedars you wankstain!

This. This is why I don't believe any of his PR that he's doing it for victims. Because his behavior suggests to me that he doesn't care about victims unless they are useful to him, and if someone questions him, even if that person is a victim of the thing he claims to campaign about, he turns nasty and vindictive.

Thank you for speaking out, about both the WTS and exJWs.

They definitely should not do that at all. They need to leave it with the police ...
    So if the police could find me, then they definitely can find this "Becca" and we should leave it in the hands of the governing authorities.

Yeah, just to re-iterate, NO ONE should be seeking out any potential abuse victims, it should be left in the hands of those qualified to do so and with the resources and authority to do so.

It's completely up to them whether they want to pursue something, and no one wants some random stranger contacting them about some past experience.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

@Newly Enlightened

Kim and Mikey.

On your recent video "This Mess Leads Back To Watchtower..." there is a scammer bot on it.

Here is the link to someone exposing this type of scam for your information. Many xjws are vulnerable and open to exploitation.

The scammer bot is going by the name 'Harry Tim'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNXk1q95oP4

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    It's his supporters who blindly say they will support him against these horrible accusations.

Right. This just screams OnlyFans opportunity. Cedars is leaving money on the table!

• Dagney
    Dagney

^^ This.

I see the blind support for LE in some of my friends. They haven't had the LE experience many have had on here and in the exJW community.

Here's the thing I said.

Lying is never okay because he "does so much good", or it is only bad when the other side/enemy lies. Not calling anyone out on that alone, you just excused the un-excusable. LE lied every minute of every day for years to his wife and his best friends. Every morning when he woke up, he had to make sure to hide his double life and cover his tracks, all the while as he planned for his next escapade. That's fact. And apparently some are just fine with that and that is their choice.

I'm not sure of all GB/JW's he's mocked and criticized as I don't watch his videos, but as far as Tony Morris is concerned, let's do an LE. Why should it matter what Tony Morris spends his money on? It's his money and he worked for it. It just shows how lacking in moral character LE is to make SUCH a BIG deal about Tony, and hiding his own sordid lying life. It's not just a mistake, it is complete lack of moral character.

I don't think LE is going anywhere, and he will continue to put out his videos so the money stream doesn't stop. BUT what I hope is that forevermore he no longer be allowed to participate in anything having to do with CSA.

I watched some youtube that contained a letter read from mark or marko. This is what doesn't make sense to me. Marko was all about turning LE in years ago. Then he "forgot." Then accidently found copies of chat on old computer. Nobody forgets an incident like that, and with a family member? I'm not saying it isn't real or he isn't real. Just the story as he told it is dodgy to me.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I already know what you are going to say about this...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bv-JaeVaKZmJiwVmpX3mCyIUna_xWP-c/view

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Considering how close Lloyd was to 1000 patrons, this is nice to see.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I watched some youtube that contained a letter read from mark or marko. This is what doesn't make sense to me. Marko was all about turning LE in years ago. Then he "forgot." Then accidently found copies of chat on old computer. Nobody forgets an incident like that, and with a family member? I'm not saying it isn't real or he isn't real. Just the story as he told it is dodgy to me.

The files were on his wife's computer and "Marko" was unaware. After recovering the hard drive due to Lloyd's confession video, "Marko" got them to the right people, according to Mike and Kim. That doesn't seem too dodgy to me. I have flash drives that I have forgotten what is on them. One of these days I will go back through them and see what is there. Right now, that is not a high priority.

• Simon
    Simon
    I already know what you are going to say about this...

Wow, I totally believe that is his wife, jumping to his defence despite his confession about spending 4 years cheating on her with prostitutes, and not him pretending to be her. Yep, totally legit and completely believable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit