It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Regarding video above posted by silentlamb:

She is right. After a while, the old topics, the ones that "prove the WT is wrong" etc, although true, get boring. When you are finally out, the world opens up and you realize that you shouldn't be sitting around being mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially involved with the WT at all, and that includes letting them live in your head through your pain.

Yeah, they are all assholes. Now, let's go live.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Also, the process of leaving is a personal process of freedom. Whenever someone gets involved with taking down the Watchtower, either through activism or some sort of governmental means, it's just prolonging your prison sentence.

It's tough, but you have to get to a place where you recognize that :

1. If you went in as an adult, you made that choice. Sorry, you fucked up. Own it. Leave. And if your family rejects you, that's their choice, their responsibly. They are fucking up. Accept it, and make them own it.

2. If you grew up in it, you didn't make the choice as a child. But you eventually made the choice as an adult to leave. Good for you. See second part of #1 above.

Forums like this are personal. They allow you to talk and others to respond on a wide range of topics, not just JW stuff. The stuff coming from Lloyd and others (like 6 screens with their calls) is like a replacement for meetings. Uggg.

• Simon
    Simon

3. If you were kicked out, you didn't make any choice - it was made for you. If you later realized that may have been a blessing, then rejoice - they did you a favor after all.

Whatever the reason, go live your life. Your life likely wasn't that bad, especially if you still want to spend it talking about the same things.

• Newly Enlightened
  • Newly Enlightened
  • Simon
    Simon

Is he incapable of thinking?

You can't claim that someone is leaking the photos AND that those are not the photos.

It's either one thing or the other!

And ... taking photos? These are not the actions of anyone who cares what anyone thinks, is even proud of it - maybe wanting a "trophy memento" to remind himself of his exploits?

But he's not too bright if he was taking pics showing what he was up ...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The phrase “I won’t be making further comments until I have legal representation” could be his new tag line he uses it so often.

• Reservations
    Reservations

I love the fact he makes a living out of tearing apart reputations of JWs, but can’t take the heat when the tables are turned.

Legal Representation! He’s using that as a way to silence his critics. He knows as well as all of us the legal system would chew him up and spit him out.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Thats all blather as usual, there's little he can do about the pics or anything else apart from take a threatening tone in hopes people back off.

Not content with spending the money on sex tourism for years he's now going to be spending donated funds on preserving / regaining his image that he himself destroyed rather than on the polar opposite purpose it was donated for.

• Toblerone5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit