It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

A bit off topic, but relevent to his Indiana Jones tweet. Lloyd only follows the current thing as he thinks this will garner popularity.

Georgia Maloni won purely because at the hight of COVID the EU turned its back on Italy. People forget that it was Russia that helped Italy during the first stages of COVID. Italians have responded to the EU's policy on letting illegals onto its shores. I live 70 kilometres away from Sicily. One of the islands used for the landing of illegals is Lampedusa, slap bang between Malta and Sicily. Both Malta and Lampedusa are used as staging grounds for illegals and we are bombarded with propaganda regarding boat loads of illegals.

If Lloyd wants to talk about Fascism, he need not look very far, as his current country and mine are both under the stewardship of one of the most corrupt institutions in the west.

Always remember this. Germany, Sweden and Finland know who sabotaged the Nord Stream pipeline, they just won't make it public. That will tell you everything.

Lloyd has absolutely no clue who really are the fascists here, because he supports their ideology. Why change his former life when he can slip comfortably into and ideology that reflects his former life.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Lloyd wants to talk about the far right because he thinks it will make him seem smart but also because he has this image of himself taking on the big baddies of the world. Remember when he was crowing about being a brave atheist, standing up to the bible thumpers in the community? Except many of his detractors were atheists or never discussed their religious leanings to begin with.

He's also the big brave apostate, pretending that he's fighting against a multi-billion dollar company that's somehow trying to shut him down. Where and when did this happen? He got a YT copyright strike and some legal notice that they were getting his contact info but so did about 50 other activists, if I remember correctly. And that whole issue seemed to go nowhere. WT isn't changing their policies after having paid out tens of millions in lawsuits but he thinks his big mouth has them quaking in their boots.

And now he's Super Lloyd, deeply thinking about the tough issues of the day and speaking out against the rise of the far right... with a stupid tweet that 12 whole people liked. What a strong, brave soldier he is. Move over Avengers, there's a new superhero in town.

• Vintage
    Vintage

From the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus:

Words Related to egomaniacs

megalomaniacs, beasts, boars, cads, churls, clowns, creeps, cretins, curs, heels, jerks, jokers, louses, louts, skunks (also skunk), slobs, snakes, stinkers

Near Antonyms for egomaniacs

altruists, humanitarians, philanthropists

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Funny thing is, like everything Lloyd does to quell conversation about a subject he doesn’t want discussed, it actually gave this forum and thread more publicity and many who were unaware of this place signed up for accounts and are now regular posters.

This is how I got to know of this thread. From Lloyd's own Twitter page! And here I am.

•  Debra
    Debra

Yes me too I didn't know about this until he moaned about it

• Vintage
    Vintage

So,... Lloyd runs after everybody, yelling, "No! No! I didn't mean for you to go check out the Jehovahs Winess forum thread about me. Stop! Come back!"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"like everything Lloyd does to quell conversation about a subject he doesn’t want discussed, it actually gave this forum and thread more publicity and many who were unaware of this place signed up for accounts and are now regular posters."

I was going to post a comment on how is this guy getting so much mileage when by all accounts he just seems like an arrogant prick ?

However seeing the above quote it has it`s benefits.

Welcome to all you guys who are here on this forum because of Lloyd Evans.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    @NonCoinCollector

When this all went down I had a pretty friendly back-and-forth with Tibor because he said he was willing to talk. However, he went totally radio silent when I asked these questions:

Thanks for attempting to answer my quesiton. You say that Lloyd understands it's bad. But does he? He refuses to apologize for it. He says that it doesn't matter if he uses funds from Patreon and it's no one's business. If you believe prostitution is bad as you claim why do you publicly stand by someone who doesn't find it bad? You say there is no proof he used funds. Yet he publicly stated it was no one's business if he did. What is the point of saying this if he didn't use funds? He has since changed his claims over what funds were used when the public was upset. So if you had evidence that say Patreon funds were used, would you even change your opinion?

I guess what I'm trying to get at is, why do you feel it ok for Lloyd to imply that none of this is a problem? Why do you feel it is ok for Lloyd to call people who do have a problem with it terrible people or still stuck in an "ex JW mindset"?

Why do you find it ok for Lloyd to name-call anyone who criticizes him yet you take a stand against those who name-call him/you?

Can you see how that immediately can rub people the wrong way. Do you feel that Lloyd has no culpability in any of this?

This told me all I needed to know when he couldn't even answer one of these questions.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

who's going to make this page 600 and reply 6000?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Haven't following this thread in a week or so. Here I am at 6000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit