It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    We know two of the guys on the JC and we like them"

What a funny chap. He doesn't want to record the JC for some respect to a couple of elders but he is happy to threat them as he pleases because apparently they don't want to give him what he asks and he has a tantrum.

He wants to contact newspaper, radio, tv broadcaster but he is reluctant to record the JC for a principle of honesty. 😂😂😂😂

Who is so stupid to believe this charlatan?

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

I've asked a few folks on here for copies of the financial statements that accompany the notes to financial statements posted in this thread, but no one has been able to provide them, so I did some searching online and found what appears to be the financial statements for Ipsilon Media. I'm not that good with the technical side of this site; can someone advise how to post a .pdf file?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

"I wouldn't want my kids to watch a YouTube video where I tell a small lie in order to record my judicial committee meeting. But I guess it's okay if they read about how I sexted 'girls' or watch a video where I admit that I cheated on their mother with sex workers. I just want them to understand that I value honesty above everything else..."

And LOL at his action-movie setup, where he warns the evil elders that if they mess with his family, he will declare all out war on them and drive the watchtower right out of Croatia. The Society of Shameless Self-Promoters considers him their role model.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, they "I'm so honest, I couldn't possibly lie to an elder" who spent many years regularly cheating on his wife with hookers after no doubt promising her "it was the last time, I'll change" when previously caught sexting girls.

So much "honesting", such a swell guy.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    what appears to be the financial statements for Ipsilon Media.

Hey, I believe LMSA posted the original and a translated version already a few days ago. Have a look

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    Hey, I believe LMSA posted the original and a translated version already a few days ago. Have a look

No, those are the notes to the financial statements that accompany the financial statements, but not the financial statements. I have the balance sheet, income statement, addendum to balance sheet, and cash flow statement for several years, in .pdf format.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Did you get them from Dun & Breadsheet?

I think you need to upload the pdf files to a host and paste the link here.

Like https://tiiny.host/pdf-upload/

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@lloydevensparadoy I read all of that in a Shakespearean voice. It feels like a copy-paste of one of those, "and then everybody clapped" memes. Has some strong "I'm a total badass" vibes. But it doesn't make much sense. He was only moderately popular with ex-jws. What kind of blackmail is this? It's also hilarious in his mind he couldn't believe they would dare stand up to his threat. They must not have heard him the first time. Yep, that's gotta be it.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I read all of that in a Shakespearean voice.

@pruner. I would love to hear that act on stage!

The thing is he was an elder. He knew his request made no sense at all from an elder point of view. Asking them officially to allow Dijana's parents to have a normal life close to them was just ridiculous, considering also that his dad allegedly shunned him for years (although they were business partners until a year ago until we found out about it) so his tantrum was totally unnecessary. If ever happened

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    [In Croatia] Newspapers would be contacted. Television and radio appearances would be made.

This is completely insane. 2013 Lloyd Evans with a handful of YT videos and a silly survey no one took seriously was going to make media contacts overnight in a country where he couldn't speak the language. Was he planning on having his wife interpret or just cold-call them in English and ask to be put through to an investigative reporter?

"This is Zagreb Evening News, I understand you need someone to speak English with? "

"Yes, I have a scoop for you, the Jehovah's Witnesses in your..."

"Wait... who? Let me get pocket translator. Ah OK I see, very small Christian group from America. What about them?"

"They encourage shunning of former members, refuse blood, teach of a deadly Armage..."

"You going too fast. Yes that why they are called sect in this country. First we need information as to who you are... So you are British man living in Croatia? Why not you speak the... OK, that is great, your wife speak. Wait, you run translation business?"

"That doesn't matter, I have news that will blow you away!"

"Uhm, sir, please. Before you go on I suggest contact newspapers in England, thanks for reading and wish you well in your Croatian study"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit