It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

This is under his comment about Nazi symbolism and that totally real exchange with his daughter:

JFC, everything is an argument with him. He said in his original post, "I can't help but wonder how other parents have been replying to their kids..." Then a parent answers the question and he has a temper tantrum, and of course crows about all the "learning" he's done. What an arrogant, immature, narcissistic little boy stuck in an ugly old man's body.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Go have a look at his likes and comments regarding the tweet. That should tell you how much people are turned off by him. He reminds me of that one person you find in a pub that knows everything and everyone else knows nothing.

What a jumped-up ass!

And for the record, I am from the UK, but now live in a foreign land and I still don't know everything about this little rock I live on, nor would I have the nerve to tell someone else all about a country that is not my native land.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

It's obvious the he enjoys snapping at people and arguing. But here's the thing, you shouldn't enjoy that. It shouldn't make you feel good to jump down someone's throat, get defensive, put them on the defensive, twist their words, and snap and snarl.

If your brain is wired to feel good when you do that, you need to rewire your brain. Learn things like respect, openness, polite communication, acknowledgement of someone else's contributions, etc. That's how polite adults interact.

But we're talking about Lloyd so...

• vienne
    vienne

I'm not defending Lloyd boy. I detest him. But "argument" as he uses it falls under this definition:

a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
    "there is a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal"

He is, however, argumentative, self-centered, lacking any sense of civility, in need of a brain transplant and more than a little stupid.
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    JFC, everything is an argument with him. He said in his original post, "I can't help but wonder how other parents have been replying to their kids..." Then a parent answers the question and he has a temper tantrum, and of course crows about all the "learning" he's done

He only wants feedback when it is at or near 100% in line with what his viewpoint is. The Patterson thread is a great example of that.

He’s irritated because he knows the commenter is correct about Croatia under the Ustase. He can’t stand to be “schooled” even while he does it regularly to everyone else. He wanted the focus to be on Hungary, Italy and comparing their present governments to the Third Reich. Always sees himself as the most brilliant person in the room and now that he’s on meds and his business has hit the skids based solely on HIS actions AFTER Kim’s revelations, he’s at a bit of a crisis point reconciling what he feels about his level of intelligence with real life consequences stemming directly from his stupidity.

At this point hardly anyone is listening to him. His comment about the IICSA inquiry still only has 12 likes and subsequent tweets about it have about 13 - 18 likes at most.

He’s lost all credibility on the issue and what’s more, his voice is no longer viewed as anything important. He’s quickly becoming more irrelevant by the day. His patrons are at 445, 6 up from his low of 439, and with the monthly drop little over a week away, this is a problem he should realise is not going away.

• Vintage
    Vintage

DerekMoors, the theoretical “psychology student” would have to write his paper after he has out-lived Evans,... lest he be the target of yet another chase-you-to-the-ends-of-the-earth lawsuit.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    the theoretical “psychology student” would have to write his paper after he has out-lived Evans,... lest he be the target of yet another chase-you-to-the-ends-of-the-earth lawsuit.

I'd say to go for it, since we know he wouldn't get a dime out of it. He'd just keep spending money on crap lawyers while crowing about what a victim he is. Fine, the more he spends on stupid lawsuits, the less money in his pocket to spend on human trafficking victims.

his voice is no longer viewed as anything important. He’s quickly becoming more irrelevant by the day.

In addition to him losing credibility, let's not forget that the Watchtower is also losing more members than ever before. I know there's no telling how it will unfold over the years but, with more people waking up on their own due to the religion's nonsense and getting sick of waiting for the stupid new system, there will be less and less market for Lloyd's work in the first place.

So, good luck to you Lloyd. We all know you read this thread so let me take one more opportunity to tell you that you brought all this on yourself. You're arrogant, insulting, narcissistic, immature, and just generally an all-around POS. You treat your wife and everyone around you like shit and don't give a damn about anyone but yourself, and you deserve the consequences of your actions. Enjoy the few crumbs of what viewers and Patreon stragglers you have left because it's all downhill from here.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Does Croatia have job search engines where people post their resumés?

Has Tibor made application through any of those hiring platforms?

Someone posted his real name somewhere on this thread.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Other people have posted that Tibor's last name is Cecelja. I don't know him, although I have had two very unpleasant exchanges with him, but I will take their word for it. He seems to be fiercely loyal to Lloyd and acted just like Lloyd in both conversations.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Other people have posted that Tibor's last name is Cecelja

Go back to page 138 for his real name, at least the one he gave Simon when signing up for this account. For context, Lloyd complained on Twitter about a “118 page thread” whilst not mentioning this forum by name.

Funny thing is, like everything Lloyd does to quell conversation about a subject he doesn’t want discussed, it actually gave this forum and thread more publicity and many who were unaware of this place signed up for accounts and are now regular posters.

Shortly after Lloyd’s “118 page thread” complaint, Kim signed up and answered questions people had and provided more details about what happened. Shortly after that, Tibor comes onto the scene, speaking perfect English and insisting that he was the one who alerted Lloyd to this thread as if Lloyd hadn’t had his own sordid history here and had regularly emailed Simon even after being banned about removing posts about him.

It totally wasn’t a reaction to Kim coming on here and revealing even more details about Lloyd’s Thailand trip. Nuh-uh!

Oh and he claimed he was here to debunk the “green screen” conspiracy theories. Only problem with that was with the exception of 2-3 posters, the majority here either didn’t believe it or said it didn’t matter.

And it doesn’t. Who cares how Lloyd films his videos, green screen or not?

If he does ever use the green screen, I would like to suggest the background of Jabba the Hutt’s throne room. You know, because Lloyd likes Star Wars, not because he’s greedy, dishonest, disgusting and morbidly obese.

Anyway, Tibor challenged Simon to verify his identity with his college email. This name somehow popped up:

Hrvoje Vujanić

This is the email Tibor himself provided here as means to contact him.

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit