It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    Let me just state that I would never second guess Simon on his decision to delete someone. 10 years ago, without knowing what Lloyd has done now I think I still would have had the opinion as stated above.

I'm like a drunk with a machine gun ... I hit the right target, eventually ;)

• vienne
    vienne

The shoe fits and he should wear it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKqUJgiOFkY

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

ForeverAlone

Just had a quick look through that thread you linked. Lloyd uses every single predictable buzzword he has been using to those who have another opinion. insulting, obsessive, you name it, it is there. Then there's the pretentious "Ceders" after every comment. He really does think he is the most important exJW there has ever been.

He goes on to say he does not like said person and does not look at said person's comments, but, remarkably he recalls everything said person had written. I have not come to it yet, but I am sure he also goes on to say something like this. "I do not know why I am following this site, I will take my leave" then returns as soon as he has either had enough sympathy, are someone has "insulted" him.

Even then one could see his SJW (social justice warrior) mindset by insinuating that a person who disagrees with him should be canceled.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Particularly grating on that thread was his attempt to use his wife as a shield to deflect any criticism. Because we now know just how little he himself cares for his wife’s feelings or emotional well-being.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

@Thisismein1972 I agree that he employed every one of those tactics throughout that thread. The gall it took to state some of the things he says is astonishing! There were sometimes that my jaw was hitting the table at the things he said.

@slimboyfat that was one thing that grated on my nerves as well. I mean his wife had an account on here, right? Why couldn't she speak for herself? He was thinking that he would get more sympathy from everyone if he involved his wife. That did not work though.

Another thing that I was wondering about is, were those emails that he claimed that came from the Conti's really from them or not? In the thread I think it was OUTLAW that said that he could verify if they were or not from them, but he never stated if they were or not. Does anyone know?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Thisismein1972: "I do not know why I am following this site, I will take my leave" then returns as soon as he has either had enough sympathy, are someone has "insulted" him.

He uses that tactic to goad people into supporting him, either by asking him not to leave because they value his work/input or by asking others to leave him alone. He did it during the livestream and in the following weeks on Twitter. I think he might be doing it less because now there are fewer people offering support and more people telling him that yes, perhaps it is time he disappeared. Without the dopamine rush of people racing to pat him on the back, it's not as attractive an option.

I think he is replacing it with the "look at what a great daddy I am" messages and pictures. He gets support from people fawning over his children, and he can bark back at anyone who makes a critical comment, claiming that they're persecuting his family. I'm wondering how long this phase will last, but there is a time limit, since his children will probably figure him out sooner than he might expect. And I think he'll use every underhanded tactic on them that he uses on everyone else. It will be ugly.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's interesting how many posters on the old thread jumped to defend what was already, even back then, some pretty manipulative and weird behaviour. As someone else described it, his invocation of his mental health as a rhetorical weapon was “cartoonish”.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Kim Silvio will surely tell us whatever announcement comes from the Croatian court. I would very much like to hear that the court brings Evans' filings to naught.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    reading this thread that someone on here said would be an interesting read in seeing Lloyd's personality shining through maybe 30 pages ago and I forgot who suggested it.

that thread was from 10 year ago. which means his wife was either pregnant or just had a first baby girl. And instead of finding a job to support his wife and new baby ,he was on this site ,arguing,bullying,insulting people? OMG. no wonder on page 26 of that thread he said :"What upsets both me and my wife is that someone threatened us" ...You should apologise and subsequently causing hurt and distress to my wife and I...Yes his wife must have been stress out with HIM ,sitting on is fat ass all day having hissy fit on social media ,then my guess, he would complain to her about it over and over ...then he would take a break and go and write about "his sexual frustration" and write in details how he manage to release the "sexual kraken" between is legs...for his stupid book.what a jerk! what a lazy jerk.Anyway that's what i was thinking when reading that post. All of it. He really needed help ,mentally back then and 10 years later he still do.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    were those emails that he claimed that came from the Conti's really from them or not?

I believe they were genuine. It's within his scope of behaviour that he would msg them to claim all this distress and try to draw a parallel with their ongoing struggles with depression. I seriously doubt Kathleen Conti was monitoring that thread as it really wasn't about them personally, just a bizarre blog he wrote that claimed Conti could end up owning the Patterson facility. If I am remembering correctly, they eventually got their settlement reduced upon appeal and it was nowhere near the value of Patterson. Shame on him for feeding them false and sensational information that misled them into thinking they'd own that place. It was so manipulative.

His constant mentioning of his wife and the DISTRESS she was under because anonymous posters on JWN were picking apart his silly Patterson article was pathetic. Had he had any kids by then, they'd have been brought to the forefront as well. It's just sick that he continues to drag them down into his cycles of depression caused by him not getting the final word on everything.

It's interesting how many posters on the old thread jumped to defend what was already, even back then, some pretty manipulative and weird behaviour

And this continued right up to the time of the livestream. Go back to Mike and Kim's OP on this thread and see how many thumbs down their comments got. Even comments which reiterated what Kim Silvio stated were voted down. Many people should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to support a toxic individual even after the JW Watch Head of Operations blew the whistle at him. Even his Patrons spiked by 10-15 in the period between Kim's statement and the livestream.

I know where I stood. It didn't take a statement from his right hand and his disastrous livestream to clue me in on who Lloyd Evans was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit