It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

On another note. Lloyd's remarks on the "far right" when the so-called left is already doing a great job at a certain ideology is utterly hilarious. Sounds almost cult-like blaming another faction for the actions of the faction that is blaming the other faction.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

@Thisismein1972 My statement was far simpler than that. I was not trying to put some political spin on this subject. The statement in fact really had nothing to do with Donald Trump he just happened to be the one that said it.

If John Smith made that statement my assessment would have been the same.

Lloyd is so narcissistic I bet he had the same ideological view that "John Smith" had when he said, "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody have sex with many prostitutes over many years and use donated funds to do it, and I wouldn't lose any voters viewers, OK?"

Anyone who makes a statement like this has to be a huge narcissist. No political opinion was at all meant.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

ForeverAlone

Thank you. Apologies if I misunderstood 😊

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Has the lawsuit against 'The Magnificent Seven' now fizzled out? Lloyd doesn't seem to want to spout off about it??

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Has the lawsuit against 'The Magnificent Seven' now fizzled out? Lloyd doesn't seem to want to spout off about it??

It’s on life support and the doctors have been warning Lloyd for months now that it might be best to pull the plug and move on.

If you foolishly blew €5000 (or whatever it was he spent on lawyers) at the roulette table after bragging to everyone you were such an expert and a win was practically guaranteed, would you be keen to provide updates?

His next “update” will probably be a political statement on how governments need to create an international cyber-bullying task force which would enable people to prosecute people in other countries for hurting their feelings and unspecified “lies”.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    His next “update” will probably be a political statement on how governments need to create an international cyber-bullying task force which would enable people to prosecute people in other countries for hurting their feelings and unspecified “lies”.

That is exactly a Lloyd Evans move. First he will blame his lawyers and the local judicial system then he will cry about how expensive it would be to sue each of the Magnificent Seven in their local judicial systems and then he would do as you suggest.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Next, he would say that vengeance is God’s and he will repay. Oh, wait...

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

@Thisismein1972 No apologies necessary. I thought after I wrote that that I may have misunderstood you, so you have my apologies as well.

I can see it now. He gets laws passed then people discover his "scuba diving" trip and other liaisons with donated funds, and he is thrown back into the pit and disgraced on a world wide stage instead of just the exjw community and the very few other supporters that he has. He won't be able to run to another country then he will have to relocate to another planet!!

That is exactly a Lloyd Evans move

A common misconception about Lloyd Evans is that he is highly intelligent. Never mistake someone being articulate for true intelligence. He's certainly a knowledge base about WT doctrine and history. If there were a quiz show about WT, he'd be a returning champion. It's when he attempts to extrapolate his WT/anti-WT based thinking onto real life events you can see how two-dimensional he really is.

Take the last tweet about the swastika appearing on an Indiana Jones movie. He could have easily explained the Third Reich and the second World War (which was in the scope of this movie) to his child, but he just had to take it a step further. Like many shallow people, he overly indulges himself to prove to the world there's another edge to this that not many besides himself can see.

A few years ago, he made a huge deal about celebrating his daughter's first Christmas. He was careful to say that in no way was he celebrating the birth of Christ as an atheist, or that he even believed in the existence of Christ as a real person in history to begin with. Yes, we get it. A lot of atheists and non-Christians celebrate Christmas. But he left Santa Claus ambiguous. He told his daughter there were "rumours" of a Santa character who put the presents under the tree. If you're going to tell your kids about Santa, do it all the way or none of the way. But he had to pontificate about never giving his children false information, despite presenting them with information which led them to believe in Santa Claus to begin with!

Lloyd is "intelligent" in the same way the Dustin Hoffman character in Rainman was. Rainman counted 246 toothpicks that spilt onto the floor in seconds, counted cards from a four-deck shuffle in Vegas like a genius, yet believed that the only place he could purchase underpants was at a particular K-Mart in Cincinnati and took meticulous notes from every episode of People's Court as if the fate of the world depended on it.

Rainman also thought a Vegas call-girl was really romantically interested in him, just like Lloyd believed in Thailand right before he paid them for sex.

I'd better stop before I start referencing a certain line of dialogue from Tropic Thunder about never going full . . .

I would like to take this opportunity to express that I have too much love and respect for the mentally disabled to ever compare them to Lloyd Evans. My humble apologies if that inference was made when reading my last comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit