It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Now I wonder who is living in Jojorabbit's head? That was easier than I expected.

Is it me or does this person write just like Lloyd 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Simon
    Simon
    Other than that his personal life, he needs to STFU about. Its non of anyone's business

jojorabbit: it is everyone's business for reasons stated many times already. You don't have to agree, but you don't get to keep repeating a debunked a claim or derail a thread with off-topic comments.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Kim, I hope you are talking about Jojorabbit. Because if you are in doubt about me, I'll give you my phone number.
  • NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Simon, sorry for my part in derailing thread. I can't stand these people who claim to not care about Lloyd, but will come on here and lecture us for telling it like it is. The reason I called Jojorabbit a "Cedarite" is everybody that has dared to lecture us, I eventually find commenting on Lloyd's channel or social media. A prime example is "Efrain Rivera." Now for the most part I actually like the guy. He claimed be disgusted by what Lloyd did (just like Jojorabbit), but we should all ignore Lloyd and with the lack of support, he will just go away. Later I find him once again commenting on Lloyd's videos. It also wouldn't shock me if he was a patron as well. So as far as I'm concerned, Jojorabibit is no better than an open supporter of Lloyd. Wrong is wrong and if you disagree, then either don't comment or admit your support for Lloyd Evans.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

How to spot a Cedarite:

Outright denial they are one.

Relate some banal anecdote relating how they disagreed with him publicly and lived to tell the tale.

Despite allegedly disagreeing with him in the past over something comparatively minor, they seem to always take his side when something major & career threatening happens.

Insist everyone is obsessing over him.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

LMSA, I am stealing that.

• Simon
    Simon
    How to spot a Cedarite

I thought their tiny withered wanking hand was the tell-tale sign?

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

So if I say I am not a thing I am that thing? Is that really your argument Lisa? Really? The left uses this all the time. If you say you are not a racist you are a racist. That does not make sense in any world. Its not a matter of agreeing or disagreeing with someone. As far as Evens goes on JWs being bad and evil I agree with him or anyone who feels the same way. I don't agree with his personal life, how he lives or his massive ego. But that really does not concern me at all.

I more am wondering why so many here are so anti Evens they go to extremes to IMO obsess over him and attack anyone who does not totally agree with them? Evens will delete any post that criticizes him. I have seen that, is that how this site works? I have not been here long enough to know.

Is this a place I am not allowed to put a counter point up in a non attacking way if its not the same as the group think? I am really asking. Humans have a lot of flaws and one is they tend to be lemmings. They will follow the group. Its not a good thing it more of a heard mentality. Its like the group who beats up the person who does not stand up and put and arm over their chest for the National Anthem. How can one say you are free to do and say whats on your mind if it does not harm another but then attack someone because they do just that?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    How to spot a Cedarite

A frequent flyer account for Qatar Airlines.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

JoJo have you even listened to the all the folks who've been bullied by Evans?

Does his shameless (and criminal) exploitation of prostitutes not bother you in a man who claims to represent your community when hypocritically advocating for victims of CSA?

Do you have even a basic grasp of the issues here?

Go to page 1 and start again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit