It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

Daddy what does that mean you dated a sex worker in Thailand and left us Home Alone for Christmas

How many parents have had to explain that to their children

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

"Daddy, what's a prostitute? Daddy, what's sex tourism? Daddy, why are you in handcuffs?"

Good god, imagine when those girls get old enough to read his book and see his obsession with masturbation and his pecker and stories of wanking off in the shower, plus his cringy explanation for "blue balls" (thanks for clarifying that for us Lloyd ) and all the rest, and then start seeing and hearing all about this whole debacle.

Enjoy their innocence now Lloyd because you're gonna end up yet another lonely old drunk, sitting in a bar trying to regale all the other drunks with tales of what a bigshot Watchtower activist you were, reliving the glory days of that time you were on Leah's show (with less of an audience than the average PewDiePie video). And you'll deserve every minute of your misery, you narcissistic POS.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Exodus 22:16-17 says, If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride price for virgins."

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Winnie The Pooh: “if a bear of very little brain accidentally impregnates his daughter he can claim to be gods servant if much later on someone in his ancestry claims to be some kind of deity’s son”:

Why are we quoting random books as if they are the final authority on everything?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It's possible that Lot's daughters had a conversation like this:

First Daughter: Goodness, I can't believe that dad almost handed us over to that rabid crowd! I shudder at the thought of what they would have done to us. What do you think?

Second Daughter: I think dad betrayed us! He's awful! SCREW HIM!!!

First Daughter: Well, uh, okay I guess. But we'll have to get him drunk, first...

• Vintage
    Vintage

1 Kings 11:30-32 says,

"And Ahijah took hold of the new cloak he was wearing, tore it into twelve pieces, 31 and said to Jeroboam, “Take ten pieces for yourself, for this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘Behold, I will tear the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and I will give you ten tribes. 32 But one tribe will remain for the sake of My servant David and for the sake of Jerusalem, the city I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd need not worry about his daughters wondering what a swastika means or watching the scary Ark scene from Raiders.

Googling their father’s name provides much more disturbing results. This thread and the Wikitubia entry show up on the first page of search results. I’ll take a bow for the latter; I wrote the fucking thing. Evans girls and Dijana: You’re welcome. First one to kick Daddy/Hubby in the balls gets some sweets posted directly from me.

I just googled my father’s name. I finally got to his obituary on the third google search page. Nothing else. Now do “Lloyd Evans”.

Lloyd’s lawsuit and never ending shitty behaviour might do wonders for his ego but it does jack shit for his children. His counter-strike just didn’t work. SORRY!

My suggestion is for James Lloyd Evans to change his name legally to this:

First name: Jabba

Middle name: The

Surname: Hutt

Then when his daughters want to know who their Daddy really is, googling “Jabba The Hutt” will provide different yet somehow truthful results. “Jabba the Hutt” will lead to wiki pages and other Star Wars fan shit about an obese, filthy, greedy, dishonest space scumbag who you wouldn’t leave your kids with. Lloyd Evans without the Thailand details really. Everyone wins.

He really needs to start listening to me.

• Vintage
    Vintage

2 Peter 2:7-9 says,

"7 and if He rescued Lot, a righteous man distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless 8 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9 if all this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment."

We have been "rescued" from Watchtower. The Lord knows how to "hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment". When Lot is resurrected, he can tell us his story himself.

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Good grief 🙄

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

"One of the biggest narcissists of all time is Donald Trump and at one time he said this."

Although I am no fan of Trump I have to disagree with your media-induced remark here.

The media told us Trump would start WW3, and Biden is doing that right now, Along with the UK government.

Censorship under Trump was not half as bad as it is now under Biden. Peace deals were brokered whilst Biden calls for more needless killing and murder of innocent people. I hear their next target is Haiti, already destabilized by the Clintons.

Personally, I hate politics and the whole concept of government as they are DEFINITELY not there for the little folk, the last two years prove that. Let's not forget the billions of dollars that big Pharma has made in what is now being exposed as a lie. and all facilitated by what is defined as a fascist government (private corporations getting involved in government affairs.)

I preface all this with the fact that any sane person should now be aware that there are far more powerful people behind Joa Biden, as his cognitive health is not exactly on top. And this demonstrates just how evil those who make the decisions are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit