It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Las Malvinas Son Argentinas,

When a husband decides to do something wrong and does it, he is the person responsible for his own action.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    I wonder if she's still slightly POMI or still has similar views on divorce and marriage. She'll have been taught by WT that divorce isn't an option (though it is for infidelity, right?) and it's all her fault if her husband mistreats her.

I have wondered that too.

Even non-religious women get that message from wider society too, so it's easy to see why a lot stay in relationships with shitty husbands or boyfriends. I hope she wakes up to his bullshit as well as Watchtower's.

I've seen it too many times. Another extreme example is Chessa Manion. She should have known better given her past, but it appears based on her felony charges that she got with an abusive man and participated in abusing another victim.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So Dumb Dumb is going to London next week...And you post that because? He has a hissy fit ,everytime is Personal life as been ''Grosely Invaded" , But like to tweet about everything is doing, Who care! Make sure to make a youtube video about you at the airport AGAIN...Next he will be making a video of him Grocery shopping...OOPS ,He did do that .on is Random Cedars ( april 6 2020) Well he can skip those stupid videos ,just take lots of PHOTOS...on his phone...For his Wife of course...looking forward to see the Leak one...those are real photos by the way i took from his youtube channel. they are not GREEN SCREEN...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

B.T.W. my favorite Random Cedars youtube is this one ... 28;27 minutes of pure fun .grab some popcorn a tall glass of wine and some Prozak

[removed]

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

Yet people make videos about his every move and post about him here. I guess they like having him live rent free in their head. I don't get it. This is a stupid obsession. Just leave it be for gods sake.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

this post will probably be removed by Simon...The Star wars building Toys was a christmas gift from is wife in 2019...for 2022 may I suggest this one...Too mean?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Yet people make videos about his every move and post about him here. I guess they like having him live rent free in their head. I don't get it. This is a stupid obsession. Just leave it be for gods sake.

Why don't you take your own advise? If you don't like what we post here, don't come here. Seems to me you are obsessed with what we have to say about your Lloyd and savior.

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

NCC. LMAO. That is funny. Does not take much to trip your trigger. I don't know what you have but I am sure it has letters and they make a med for it I would venture to say.

So by NCC false argument, one either has to look to Evans as a cult leader they follow or hate him so bad they can not stop obsessing over him. Personally I like Evans presentations on the JWs. They were at least before the break down well done. As far as him as a person, well he is not even close to someone I would be around. He is very liberal and I don't think its because of how he feels its more he just follows what every way the popular winds are blowing. I am a very conservative person. I supported Trump and would still. Evans is more of a lets be what the cool thing seems to be today.

I don't really care about his personal life and he did all the damage himself by going on to YouTube and doing stupid videos trying to explain what did not need to be explained. He has a huge ego and its not even close to deserved. But as far as making videos trying to tell others how evil he is, well that is just a special kind of stupid.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    I don't really care about his personal life and he did all the damage himself by going on to YouTube and doing stupid videos trying to explain what did not need to be explained. He has a huge ego and its not even close to deserved. But as far as making videos trying to tell others how evil he is, well that is just a special kind of stupid.

It seems you care quite a bit since you keep complaining about what people say regarding Lloyd. But go ahead and keep looking like a fool by amusing me. Go ahead, I dare you. Please keep entertaining me by complaining about what I might say regarding Lloyd.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

What makes it entertaining for me is that he built up his brand, at least in part, by being an obnoxious jerk to others. Even that might have worn off by now, but his determination to dig in and keep pushing a script where he is the downtrodden hero and everyone else is the malicious villain keeps things fresh and interesting. I'll give him credit, he's always been very, very good at bringing attention to himself.

Of course, now he's unhappy with the attention is getting, but that's just how it goes. Be a shitty person, win shitty prizes. Or something like that. Can't wait for his next foot-in-mouth moment!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit