It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Fixed it!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

"Mirror-Mirror, on the wall; who's the biggest nosed most neck-bearded one of them all?"

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    MsAHe made it clear this was just for filming purposes and he has his regular flat elsewhere.

You're right that's Cobblers!! He's living with Dijana rent free and using this as his knocking shop (he hopes).Unless he's going to sub let a room to someone else...??šŸ‘Æ

ToH He wasn't really angry that people thought he was using a green screen.

It's literally the only example he can use of something we've said, that probably wasn't correct - "A LiE!!!" šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

TOHI sure hope he's not bringing any 'dates' into a place where he's got a lot of recording equipment...

šŸ˜šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ If Tibor is doing a master's, paid work down Sisak way can't be that bountiful for video editorsšŸ¤”. How tempting would it be for Tibor to 'accidentally' leave the camera on when he knocks off for the night....
    Guess it depends how weird things get....šŸ˜­ (Forget I ever posted thatšŸ˜ˆ)

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

His resemblance with the beloved puppet Karagioz with which I grew up with and it is like Punch and Juddy for all Balcan nations including the Croatians is unmistakable.

Karagioz is a begar and a grifter always finding ways to make money, remind you of someone?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I just skimmed his YouTube and it seems his video views hover around the 6,000 mark, more or less. Some about 4000-5000 but just a handful reach anywhere close to 9000 or more.

Does that seem off to anyone, given his 104,000 subscribers? Not even 6% of his subscribers actually watch his stuff, if my math isn't mistaken?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

There isn't a fee involved in subscribing to a YouTube channel, and creators frequently will request that viewers subscribe. Subscribing is a button-click away and has no cost. Also, I bet a lot of people abandon their logins for any number of reasons or simply have so many subscribed channels that it's not easy to get their attention anymore unless your channel is massive.

So it's not unusual to see a channel with far more subscribers than video views. I figure that a lot of people don't support his YT channel anymore, but since there's no cost involved, they don't remember to unsubscribe.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I saw this on https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11761276/?ref_=nm_knf_i2 documentary with the voice of Mark O'D from 2016 It's a youtube video . Funny how if you go on yotube to see this video nowhere in the discription the name of M.O'D, appears unless he was John redwood then?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

It's embarrassing to read Lloyd's IMDB page, with him touting his long-winded YouTube videos as if they're real documentaries and he's a legitimate filmmaker. It's so obvious that he wants to be a big shot, Michael Moore meets Steve Hassan meets Richard Dawkins meets Socrates, etc.

Now look at him, scrounging around with a pathetic few hundred patrons, a few thousand views on his current videos, and a few dozen engagements on twitter. Can't get a foot in the door with environmentalists, Mormons, atheists, or anyone else.

And it's all still going downhill, not gaining traction. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Does that seem off to anyone, given his 104,000 subscribers?

Not at all. Not when you factor in how many exiting JWs cycled in and then out of the exJW community in the past 10 years. Itā€™s not for everyone to put it mildly. For example, say someone woke up in 2015 and subscribed to Jabba the Hutt on YouTube. Then in 2017 started to tire of the scene, fading completely by 2018.

What I am saying is people either fading from the community or just not listening to Jabba like they used to arenā€™t going to go back and unsubscribe.

Thereā€™s a lot of inactive subscribers and even abandoned YT accounts. Iā€™d say his active to semi-active viewer base is more like 10K, not over 100K.

In the last 10 years Iā€™ve left the community at least a couple times, and when I did return it was due to a friend alerting me to something or someone new. I was out when Tony Morris was filmed buying the booze, and even when it was explained to me, so what? Itā€™s no secret the GB were big drinkers of expensive liquor. This was the case with Rutherford and Knorr.

All I saw was a sad old man buying a shit tonne of expensive Scotch.

Imagine the huge nothingburger it would have been if Kimā€™s big secret was Lloyd buying 10 bottles of McAllen? Now thatā€™s a victimless crime, the only victim being the self destructive nature of drinking yourself silly.

ā€œBottlegateā€ alone probably netted him 15K-20K subs, most of whom have since moved on. The Leah Remini appearance netted him even more than that, some of whom werenā€™t even JWs, saw him on TV, casually subbed and briefly checked his content out. Most donā€™t hit ā€œUnsubscribeā€ on the way out.

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA, I hadn't heard that Knorr was a big drinker.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit