It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• was a new boy
  • JeffT
    JeffT

From fooling around on their website it looks like the trophies start at $10-15 dollars. 18 characters was $1. Maybe we should get a bunch made that say "Participant Jehovah's-Witness.com" Simon could hand them out like candy.

Okay, on a more serious note that shows up how silly it is to go around bragging about it.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    DerekMoors
    2 days ago

I have to say this about O'Donnell... no sympathy for him either.

Well said, couldn’t agree with you more 👍

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

https://youtube.com/shorts/lHFk4Pzoey8?feature=share

🤣🤣🤣🤣 That cracked me up, this is the most manual work he has done in all his life, no wonder he doesn't want to be in Paradise 🤣🤣🤣

• Vintage
    Vintage

So, my trophy with Watchtower's Worst Nightmare would cost 15$ plus 2$,... for the extra lettters. To stay within the 18 letter limit, Simon could put the inscription, "JLE Open Participant".

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

O'Donnell is a strange character. In a hypothetical situation I would never go out to drink even some tap water with him. At some point he wanted "some" information from me but he didn't dare to make the move. So he sent his wife to do the dirty job of dealing with the clowns. When I challenged O'Donnell on a couple of occasions through the Parody, the flood of insults received was incredible. I didn't mind in the slightest. In the context though I received more scorn from O'Donnell's followers than from Lloyd's. I am not joking. Unfortunately this is a exjws limit. The tendency of giving authority and respect to men who put themselves on a pedestal is endemic. We wouldn't be here if the majority of exjws didn't create Lloyd Evans. Yes we created Lloyd Evans. Or at least we facilitated his creation. O'Donnell is not that different. If he tweets something about anything related to CSA that tweet has certainly a traction that wouldn't happen if the same tweet would be posted by a 'sister'. So most certainly O'Donnell rejected Lloyd and Lloyd's behaviour for good. However, he also knows that by not taking a definitive stance he made possible his survival as the elder with a 'reputation' from people on both side of the argument. The only issue with it is that as long there is an argument about Lloyd Evans then there will be always an argument about Mark O'Donnell. We still keep talking about him even after 10 months and 581 pages on a LE dedicated thread. I do not know if MOD has access to this forum but I am totally sure he would be most annoyed that his name still is associated with Lloyd after many many months.

• Simon
    Simon

I aways suspected that "John Redwood" was "John Cedars", they sounded so alike and JR always popped up to defend and obfuscate JCs behavior, so I assumed it was just another pseudonym.

Discovering it was actually another person was a revelation, but I still never knew where one ended and the other began.

He's distanced himself from JLE, but not really condemned him or took a stand. He oozes "politician" in that he's keeping his options open, but I doubt JLE will see it that way - anything short of 110% adulation makes you an enemy.

Most supporters of JLE just haven't discovered the real him yet. They really should try suggesting that maybe he's gone too far or should back off or question something, just to get a glimpse of the real character behind the curtain.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I aways suspected that "John Redwood" was "John Cedars", they sounded so alike

Yes it always struck me that they both used "john" for their first name and a very similar wood for the second name. Brothers in Arm?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

John Redwood/O’Donnell DMed me a few years back round the time Lloyd was making his final push to finish TRA. Him and his wife were on the “editorial team” and were oddly “editing” it as he went along. He used strong words to describe TRA…. “Epic”, “amazing” and “a must-read”.

When it was released a PDF was quickly distributed by people who remembered his reasoning for pirating COC. I might have come into possession of this PDF, my memory fails me on this.. hmm can’t remember how I got it, perhaps Santa?

Reading all the masturbation chronicles, Tracey’s bra strap and the hard-on he had preaching the good news of the Kingdom in Ewloe … oops I mean Wales. I remember asking myself - how did this edit make it past both O’Donnells?

It was clear as day why he went into such details about masturbation and his uncontrollable erections. He wanted to dull the reader’s mind by the time he got to the sexting incidents of 2008-2009 and make it seem they were just an outcropping of his old habits.

• Vintage
    Vintage

LMsA,

Ooooh. I get it.

"Foreshadowing is a literary device in which a writer gives an advance hint of what is to come later in the story. Foreshadowing often appears at the beginning of a story, or a chapter, and it helps the reader develop expectations about the upcoming events. A writer may implement foreshadowing in many different ways. Wikipedia"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit