It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

So we're all in agreement?

Hemorrhoid Evans is a creepy, neck-bearded, sexually perverted weirdo with bad hygiene?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

You’re too kind

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Looking at that video where Loyd is doing manual work... this isn't going to convince JWs against a paradise at all... they actually dream of building their own houses (so do I, just in this world though). But I do get his point... there will be jobs that people don't like in a paradise... its just that his video isn't expressing this well at all.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Redwood/O'Donnell has been attacking us for years.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Newly Enlightened:

Mark O'Donnell has been attacking you for years? Please clarify, as this is the first I've heard of this. Cedars? Yeah, he's a douche-canoe. But Mark? Why would he even give 2 shits what you do? He's all up into the legal processes with Barbara Anderson. I've never heard a negative thing said about the man.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    O'Donnell is a strange character.

Love your post LloydEvansParody. what was strange also is that L.E, video was made january 31, and Mark O.D took 12 days to make a statement? Like "Robin" didn't know what Batman( Evans) was doing all a long in the Batcave...And Batman must had told him about the wife finding about Houston his plan to take a trip to Thailand ,and it seems he was o.k with that. Maybe just IMO . I'm just glad Kim had the guts to tell us all about the real L.E. cause "Robin" would have never dare to do it. I saw he was trying to be the sidekick of another youtuber ,like cappytan back in jul 16. but that video only had 398 views. Cappytan video : Lloyd I apologize video.had 2,552 views, which prove that without L.E. his not that special, and i'm sorry but he's so boring! when he would talk about court case it would go on and on ...Get To The Point! We don't have all day! Plus we don't need to know All the "Details" of the poor Victims ,even worst many time he would say to Lloyd: oh and there is more things i can't even share with you on Youtube...and robin took Notes and Notes of those disturbing things... Why?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    and i'm sorry but he's so boring! when he would talk about court case it would go on and on Get To The Point! We don't have all day!.

😂 we need thousands like you Toblerone5.

Mark O'Donnell exploited LE and LE exploited Mark O'Donnell to their own advantage at the expense of many. If this was planned I do not know but it appears that they have many (too many) things in common. Most of all the same IQ level.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    So basically they are both parasites feeding off each other and using the ex-JW as food. I think they call this symbiosis.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So the Ramacro tour video is on Youtube now ,I made a small video on my twitter ,if you want to see it, and news flash no1 it's not in a studio ,it's in a basement apartement, as you can see below,no2 after literally bitching about this even on this forum by Tibor , he will have a GREEN SCREEN in his new place and a MURAL of some Governing Body members or something like that, You can see this on the video. here https://twitter.com/joseelyne1/status/1577739671429332992 I'm not good with cars,but I think you can see is BMW

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It's a basement flat with two separate bathrooms, a washing machine, a kitchenette, a closet, a large living room area he wants to eventually move the studio into, a regular sized room and a child's room he is currently filming out of. Basically a full two-bedroom flat he can live out of. He's on a year lease and I doubt (being in the city) the rent on this is going to come at a bargain. He made it clear this was just for filming purposes and he has his regular flat elsewhere.

Here's the thing about renting an entire basement flat:

• He's lost half his patrons
    • He's lost more than half his income
    • He's complaining about going into debt for his daughter's haircut
    • He's still pursuing lawsuits, and by his words will take it worldwide
    • Yet here he is, throwing down what could be close to or over €1000 per month.

Why not film out of one of the rooms in his flat? Is he planning on moving Dijana & the girls into the flat at one point and this "Ramacro" is his hooker hideout? It has way too much space and facilities for some place he's only going to be filming a week or so out of the month. Has he actually purchased his Zagreb flat with the deposit money he gathered for the Istria estate?

Something smells here. This is a big investment on a place just to film videos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit