It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Don't you just love Google. You can find anything there, Apple pie recipes,how to fix a leaking faucet. even University thesis .,,like this one...I didnt put the link but if anybody wants it i have it...and you can download his thesis...so he was the one actually who was mad when we were saying L,E was using a green screen...and now he will use one? wow. So who give him that idea ? that would be US ! so your welcome Lloyd

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

How time fly...from April to October...

• Vintage
    Vintage

... then Lloyd scratches his beard for a minute and says to himself, "What can I do about my non-descript, uninviting surroundings, i.e., plain background? Oh! I have an idea. I'll use a green screen! I'm a genius." (smiles with self-satisfaction)

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

So if Tibor has an undergrad degree from two years ago, he should be getting his Masters round this time.

Why the fuck is he wasting his time with this clown?

Jesus Christ I wouldn't have faulted him as much had he instead misused donated funds on a nose job. Shit. This is a picture of a man who needs to pay for sex.

• Simon
    Simon

Jesus H Christ! It's like some weird prosthetic from a Tim Burton movie.

His nose must enter a room 5 minutes before he does.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    LMsA: This is a big investment on a place just to film videos.

I sure hope he's not bringing any 'dates' into a place where he's got a lot of recording equipment...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He wasn't really angry that people thought he was using a green screen. He just takes every opportunity to claim that he's being persecuted. "They said I'm using a green screen! See how they use lies to hurt me! It totally invalidates everything else in that forum!"

I still think he should use the green screen to present his next video as if he's doing a live feed from the vibrant streets of Phuket after dark.

• Vintage
    Vintage

True. As I recall, we'd thpught that he might be using a green screen as the result of possibly no longer having access to his family "bunker". So, he was more annoyed at the suggestion that he might be persona non grata in his in-law's home than at the suggestion that he might be using a green sceen per se.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Jesus H Christ! It's like some weird prosthetic from a Tim Burton movie.
    His nose must enter a room 5 minutes before he does.

How about Steve Martin in Roxanne?

• Vintage
    Vintage

I was noticing Lloyd's eyebrows in the above screenshot. Google says:

"Both types of thyroid imbalance are linked to eyebrow hair loss. Specifically, in hypothyroidism, a person may notice hair loss in the outer third of the eyebrow, which is the thinnest part that points toward the ears." MedicalNewsToday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit