It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    what surprise me the most he got 100% in the U.K.

Not too sure because in the UK a more popular Lloyd Evans is always on the news. He writes for The Spectator a right-wing political magazine. There is also a rugby player with that name. In fact Wales is the most interested country.

• Vintage
    Vintage

That makes sense, lloydevansparody. I’d accidentally found those “other Lloyds” when searching for “the object of our interest”.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I’m probably running way behind. This may be already posted somewhere on this thread. But “Alanzo” has made available the script of Cedar’s facebook page,... where Cedars blames everyone-else-but-himself. At the end are two very good comments, one from Alanzo and one from a reader. https://alanzosblog.com/exjw-lloyd-evans-experiences-the-sociopathy-built-into-anticultism/

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry, but WTF? Who has photos of the governing body in gilded frames on their desk?

It's. Beyond. Weird.

Even for a JW, but for an "anti-WTS activist"?

• Simon
    Simon

For reference:

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Good blog

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Why doesn't Lloyd take his own advise on point 8? Lloyd Evans, you have people from all over the world's permission to go away and find a new way to make money. I also noticed Lloyd can't help but drag Dijana into every statement against her wishes. We can also conclude he did go to Phuket not only for the "stunning beaches" but for its sex industry. Lloyd has since admitted as much. In point 4 Lloyd talks about his words being taken out of context. Funny thing is nobody has to do that either. Finally I do not know if the 2017 "Marko" stuff is real or not, but what Lloyd has admitted to is enough to not want his involvement in IICSA or any other projects involving child abuse or sexual abuse. Add to this his 2015 attempt of copyright theft, and we see a man without ethics, morals, or decency.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

You can't read that 3b section without realizing just what a creep he is. 'Not that it's anyone's business, but the girls-- I mean, the workers-- I "met" were all over the age of 20. So it's okay. They were only half my age, not one-third.'

Of course, none of this means that he was paying for sex. Verifying the age of every 'woman' he meets, "sex workers or otherwise," is perfectly normal behavior. I mean, you don't want to "meet" any underage 'women' when you're out and about and seeking a bit of 'conversation' on the beach in the late evenings. Make sure they're all 20 or older! After all, that's when they stop being exploited by their pimps and become equal partners in control of their lives. Not that he was there to pay for sex! He was just looking out for those poor working girls. I mean, women...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Sorry, but WTF? Who has photos of the governing body in gilded frames on their desk?

I have been saying this for a long time, the guy is controlled opposition. He has framed pictures of the GB, Watchtower literature behind glass, and a JW logo that is visible in every video. A few have spoken about potential hand signals and Lloyd denies the clear Freemason ties even though there is no reason to deny them.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Finally I do not know if the 2017 "Marko" stuff is real or not,

😉

what Lloyd has admitted to is enough

That's the strongest point of them all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit