It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Look at the absolute path of destruction created by one miserable fat ass and his micro cult. IMHO ex JW's don't need to all work together like one big happy family or professional corporation but think of how much could have been accomplished by so many people at this point if it weren't for him ripping everything to shreds. If anyone has been a "regressive activist" it's definitely him.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Vin Where is Mark O'Donnell active these days? He is really brilliant on legal commentary, and had himself been a victim.

Yes he's excellent at written legal commentary but I don't believe he was a victim himself.

(all up in my) DMs Look at that absolute path of destruction created by one miserable fat a$$....

Couldn't agree more. It's so infuriating, frankly.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Funny how some are talking about M.O'Donnell,cause i just saw this today. That is from a JWsurvey post from 2016. I had seen many time that award on his videos.but I had no idea it was just M.O'Donnell who gave it to him.Why? Seriously? And even worse L.E. made a youtube video about that. Anyway this is the link for the full post and i made a short version ..https://jwwatch.org/cedars-blog/update-jwsurvey-editorial-team-meets-in-london-to-discuss-future-plans

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Probably not enough for Jabba the Hutt though.

I don't think her even showing a picture or a video of her law degree will suffice for Lloyd. He would just accuse her of photoshopping or making a fake one. He does not want to be wrong in anything so badly that I fear even a personal video from the dean of her school wouldn't be enough for him.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thank you for correcting me, Diogenesister. I’d thought that both he and his wife had been victims.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He does not want to be wrong in anything so badly that I fear even a personal video from the dean of her school wouldn't be enough for him.

Lloyd is just a lonely and pathetic “know-it-all” who thinks he’s the brightest person in every room he enters. When he was in AAWA it’s no surprise he came to “loathe” Bo Juel. Bo was a ladies man and didn’t have any trouble in that department. He wanted that kind of attention for himself. Lloyd’s idea of impressing a lady is spouting off his knowledge of a certain issue like he was on a quiz show. (Also not helping was/is his penchant to wear Star Wars shirts one size too small so that his gut protrudes out the bottom, along with general hygiene issues)

Likewise it irks him that Kim outranked him in terms of her career as compared to his. So he’ll stop at nothing to discredit her. He wants to either prove she was something less than a lawyer or bait her into listing her C.V. so he can go down the list and harass individuals and organisations whom she has ever been affiliated with. He’s probably already made inquiries to legal associations in Australia asking for info.

He’s also big on “gotchas”.

”Ha! The Lawyer’s Guild of Tasmania has never heard of a Kim Silvio! Busted! I’m calling the Western Australia Legal Society next!”

He’s nowhere near as sharp or clever as he thinks he is. As a general rule of thumb, think of how you rated his intelligence on a 1-10 scale and subtract 4 from that to get to the real rating.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

"...in recognition of my recent film about child abuse."

"Film"? That "film" is just a 90-minute YouTube video with only 94K views (I just checked). He honestly sees himself as some kind of Michael Moore/Hollywood talent. Sheesh.

• Vintage
    Vintage

So, Mark O’Donnell purchased a vanity award for Lloyd. In effect, the Telly Award that he purchased was a joke,... indirectly making fun of Watchtower. I read somewhere that Watchtower had somehow “received” some similar honor, years ago, and had displayed its trophy in a case, but later removed it from display. I have no idea now where I read that. Did Evans not understand that it was a joke?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    Vintage wrote: I read somewhere that Watchtower had somehow “received” some similar honor, years ago, and had displayed its trophy in a case, but later removed it from display. I have no idea now where I read that.

You probably read it on JWN.

Here is a link to one post about the WT Telly Award:

JWs win 2015 Bronze Telly Award in the “Online Video News Feature” (jehovahs-witness.com)

And an ancillary post that mentions the Telly:

Removed from JW.org: Interview w/Jared Kushner (jehovahs-witness.com)

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks, AudeSapiere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit