It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

"Dear Mr Cedars, we noticed people have taken a dislike to you lately and no longer subscribe to your crap. Here are some things you can try to increase your patronage:

Stop talking about wanking, for the love of god!

Stop telling people you date hookers, WTF is wrong with you?

Regards
    Patreon Bot"

• Vintage
    Vintage

Malvinas said:

Something like “Is Everything OK? Here are tips to increase your patronage!”

That's funny. Don't you just want to strangle bots sometimes?

Off the subject, but my electric bill "bot" always asks me, 'Are you calling from the phone that is associated with your account"? And I always have to answer, every time, "I don't know". There is no way for me to find out what phone number is associated with my account, unless I call and talk to a human specifically to find out what phone number is associated with my account. So far, it always takes my money, so I'll just keep doing it this way.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks be to Simon that we don’t meet a bot here !

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Well I got my answer as he dropped below 540 last night.

He now has two goals that are not met.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Now the question becomes, does Lloyd stay above 380 patrons? I think it is possible to lose at least another 160 patrons by the end of the year. Not that his videos were all that exciting to begin with, but my understanding is, they have lost whatever it was that kept people watching. Rebuttals and advise simply get too repetitive and unless he can build a new network of insiders, he would have to watch other channels and troll reddit for any news. There certainly won't be any "Bottlegate" or "Pillowgate" videos.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

I mean, he just got a leak... from 2015 lmao.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

now that made him cry real tears , this time...maybe...

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine

At what point does he edit his own videos again? I don’t want Tibor to be unemployed, but I’m genuinely curious as 540 was the level he had to reach to hire a video editor.

• Simon
    Simon
    I don’t want Tibor to be unemployed.

I wonder if he'll still be considered one of the "gracious class" if he gets himself a proper job and tells Lloyd to shove it?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Unemployment sucks, but I seriously doubt Tibor is making that good of a wage from Lloyd. Hopefully Tibor gets plenty of "Tibor Is Gracious" t-shirts as severance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit