It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    What will be the title of Evan's book about filing a lawsuit?

“The law according to me”

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    "Vintage2 hours ago

What will be the title of Evan's book about filing a lawsuit?"

He's gonna writted the whole legal system so it will be the bestest ever.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

He is not gay, he is an exhibitionist, he gets a kick out of advertising to the world his sexual deviances Think of it from a different point of view, ignore for a moment the fact that his book was written under the pretext of an exjw exposing the Watchtower.If someone who never heard the arguments about the jehovahs witnesses read his book will assume there are just too many references to masturation and other embarrassing sexual references for any normal person to want to write about.There is something wrong psychologically with him apart from the fact he is a total narcissistic scum.

It's the same sexual arousal that an exhibitionist gets by exposing himself in public, He gets the same arousal writing about it no matter how humiliating or publicly exposed he becomes

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

According to graphtreon his peak patrons was 897 last year, so his current 439 is under half of the peak. Since a few of the 439 will be new patrons, he must have lost well over half of the original patrons at the start of the year.

Even so, as long as his patrons are counted in the hundreds, he will probably be motivated to keep on going. Because 400 patrons is worse than 900 patrons, but it’s better than nothing, probably, in his mind, and better than an alternative way of making a living.

I wonder who the remaining patrons are. A few of them will be die hard fans, but at this point I wonder if a substantial number are just people who subscribed a few years ago and have forgotten about it. Sometimes people just forget to delete old subscriptions they don’t use any more. I know I have.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Slimboyfat, there are still many exjw die hard fans in key positions that share and like his videos, the admin of the following Facebook group has just shared his video, read my reply bellow

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

What will be the title of Evan's book about filing a lawsuit?

That Time When I Beat The Haterz

By Roy Devans

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Re the speculation about whether Lloyd could be gay ... I seriously doubt it.

Lloyd seems to be a classic narcissist. He also has bullying tendencies when things don't go his way.

On this forum alone, he embraced victimhood whilst telling soft+gentle to 'fuck off', and calling Slimboyfat an 'arsewipe'. Thank goodness all these old threads are kept so that Lloyd's posts are there for people to read later on.

"I have cheated on my wife with sex workers and somebody (Kim) has told the world - poor me!"

Load of f**king bullsh*t

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

The Dangers of Cancel Culture, Work Shy Evans Patron Losses & Lloyd's Manson Girls on the Attack.

https://youtu.be/KrAkdWRcGVY

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

Thanks, lloydevansparady for the nice words I really do appreciate them.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    This theory might be a little out there, but there is definitely something he is trying to hide or even repress.

I too also think that this is just the tip of the iceberg that we have heard. This is just my opinion though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit