It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Found on Twitter. It originally had his daughters in the picture, but this is more accurate based on what we know of Lloyd.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    so far is last convention video only got 2,262 views. 236 like and only 41 comment? on a saterday afternoon too
  • Vintage
    Vintage

Are some of the Lloydivians waking up?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Are some of the Lloydivians waking up?

Maybe, but more likely due to the content being stale, almost only rebuttals, fewer care. Just as Watchtower's content is recycled, so will the rebuttals. Gone are the frequent long-form interviews with other activists. Gone is the contributors like Mark O'Donnell and Covert Fade. Certainly gone is anybody wanting to have him out to cover a special event or any collaboration. He's probably not getting much for offers from the atheists around Austin Texas. Not really sure on the last one as I really don't follow those shows on YouTube because I think Matt Dillahunty and some of the others are just as creepy.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Matt Dillahunty and some of the others are just as creepy.

Damn straight. I cannot bear that man.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Does anyone here speak Korean or Russian? Please message me.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Wives of other activists would probably be reluctant to send their husbands off on a tour with Lloyd.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    this is from Lloyd Evans Parody I love is twitter page he always have the best scoop on our favorite number 1 ex-jw youtuber... to me is more number 2 :poop:

Toblerone5 you always warm my heart

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

I can confirm that Lloyd has been dropped by the Athiest community he was in with. Evidently having the stink of going to Thailand and hanging out with sex workers isn't a great look there either. Also I'm sure he thinks he can wait it out likean actual celebrity could but the big difference is that celebrities actually make large sums of money for those that surround them. He really has almost no value to anyone on YouTube now.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Gone are the frequent long-form interviews with other activists. Gone is the contributors like Mark O'Donnell and Covert Fade.

The interviews and "Watchtower in Focus" shows were my favorite things on the Lloyd Evans channel. The Watchtower in Focus's in particular were my favorite. Kim Silvio, Mark O'Donnall, Fifth, Covert Fade were some of my favorites on there. Now that is all gone. Destroyed by Lloyd himself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit