It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    is he so stupid as to think he was going to get a great influx of sympathy?

It makes me wonder if he believes most men are okay with his choices of entertainment.

he admitted he regularly went to Thailand every few months for the last four years

Lloyd did not admit to going to Thailand every few months. As far as we all know, he has only been to Thailand one time. He admitted to hiring sex workers every few months. There are plenty of women he could hire locally and it is possible he hired women at other locations that he traveled.

• Vintage
    Vintage

NCC said,

“Lloyd did not admit to going to Thailand every few months.”

Yes, I believe the trip to Thailand was a one-time-thing. We need to keep our facts straight.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Debra: is he so stupid as to think he was going to get a great influx of sympathy?

He's a classic bully, so when he faces a situation where he can't just aggressively beat someone down, he plays the "woe is me" card to get sympathy and complains that others are bullying him. You've probably read about the countless times when he bullied people, and you can see him gripe about being bullied constantly since this all happened.

I'm not sure if he thought it would work, as much as he was so angry and upset that he could only think about trying to vindicate himself by snapping back at Kim as quickly and harshly as he could.

•  Debra
    Debra

Yes Kim didn't know which way things would go all she did was disclose the facts, that put three choices on the table, one being no one believed her and we branded her a liar, the second being we all said awww poor Lloyd there's nothing wrong with leaving your wife and kids and flying off to Thailand to go dick dipping with prostitutes with donated money here's some more money so you can do it again, and the third option was that people thought his behavior was disgusting and withdrew there trust admiration and money, well Lloyd himself took the first choice off the table by admitting it all and we know which way the public turned, and many who were bullied threatened silenced and doxxed over the years by him felt able to come forward with screenshots and say so, Kim didn't force anyone into making up anyone's mind, I guess this was why his legal case failed the courts are not stupid they are capable of seeing the bigger picture even before the defence turned any evidence in

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think his legal case will fail because he's asking the court to deal with crimes that are outside of its jurisdiction. And I think he knows that, but decided to put on an act so that he could continue to threaten and bully people, as well as use the case to distract from his personal failings.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    he's asking the court to deal with crimes

But they are not crimes. If I am reading him right, people are saying he saw prostitutes in Thailand. He says he dated one and that those allegations are lies. He also said things that he now denies. LE has no credibility and any case of his that goes before a judge, be it in Croatia, the UK, US or Australia, it is going to demonstrate just that.

Given how long this has gone on and his exaggerated to downright bizarre claims about people defaming him, I'd actually welcome this going to trial just so there is a ruling that adjudicates that his testimony was false and contradictory to earlier statements.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    But they are not crimes.

I mean in the sense that he is making accusations. In Croatia, defamation can be a crime in certain contexts, and that is what Evans is asking the court to prosecute. As for the specifics, he has continued to insist --bizarrely-- that it's not his obligation to reveal them, so I have no idea just what he thinks they did and how it constitutes criminal activity.

It would be interesting if he included specific claims, with examples, in his filing. The court will likely throw the case out, but I don't see why they would seal it. I think it's possible that some part of it would be accessible online at some future point, though I don't know how thorough they are with cases of this nature that are so easily dismissed.

I am guessing that he expects that the case will be dismissed, and then he can gripe about the court system while never discussing specifics. But this puts him in a bind going forward-- if he is going to file a civil case and have it heard, he has to produce something. At some point, he needs to add documentation to his filing so that he actually has something to sue over. That could be the next big pratfall for him. I'm curious to see how long it takes for him to file a civil suit (if ever) and what he reveals as the case moves along.

• Simon
    Simon
    As for the specifics, he has continued to insist --bizarrely-- that it's not his obligation to reveal them, so I have no idea just what he thinks they did and how it constitutes criminal activity.

Because his fundamental issue is that he can't point to any defamation - everything people have claimed he said are things he said. If he points to anything, he immediately undermines his claim.

The sole purpose of his "litigation" is to worry and harass people. It was an attempt at bullying that has been successful for him in the past but he mis-calculated and over-reached, so now it's simply comedic.

No one is scared of Lloyd anymore. No one should be scared of him. Because there is now a united army ready to fight. No more picking people off one-by-one.

But this puts him in a bind going forward-- if he is going to file a civil case and have it heard, he has to produce something. At some point, he needs to add documentation to his filing so that he actually has something to sue over.

Which is why nothing will ever be done. He puts more effort into talking about his case on social media and making promises than actually progressing it. Because as soon as he does, it's over.

And when that happens - everyone can see the Emperor-wannabe has no clothes, and it will be open-season on him.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Guess who's on Tik Tok now...He tik tok the clip of is last jw convention rebuttal,where he's in the "paradise"most Boring jw music video ever FYI ,someone forgot jw say in paradise they will be all healty and young ,he lift one little log and he pretend his tired?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit