It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    He's so effing LAZY!

More facts!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    It’s clear he absolutely hates doing videos about Watchtower now but he needs the money

The facts are glowing today 👍

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I’m obviously still taking legal action to deal with all of that because there was a heavy heavy financial loss, and quite apart from the financial loss, I worked really really hard on my body of work to build, you know, this resource – the channel, that I really hope will benefit generations to come.

What is he actually saying here? “For generations to come”? What F***ed up definition of generation is he referring to ? Shouldn’t he be hoping that WT won’t be a thing in this generation….or is he referring to the next generation of people leaving the borg? Or something else? Honestly …..I need to know the answer to this question!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    how are his existing patrons supposed to react to the news that he needs around 100-220 more of them to stay afloat? Do they increase their own payments? Do they find others and get them to join? That doesn't work

My guess….a “go fund me” campaign to pay for the mounting legal cost of the titanic defamation claim …. Hint: the boat sinks at the end of the movie, just like his bullshit claim.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    So, I’ve had to, obviously devote funds to taking legal action, and that’s ongoing because the judicial process here in Croatia is painfully slow. But in any case, that’s summarising for you what happened last year.

Nope, it’s because your claim is rediculous….

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    need to know the answer to this question!

In the context he is talking about his reputation. He does not mean that the legal action will protect the work he has been doing but his reputation. It is always about him. He basically said If I am not going legal my work will be compromised. Will it now? The work is linked to him. He also used the phrase One Man Show. It was actually the only true thing he said. This is a one man show. Lloyd's show. Lloyd's reputation. What about Dijana's reputation after he threw her under the bus by blaming her she couldn't satisfy him, hence the sex workers?

We need stupid people around us so we can understand we ain't

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He also used the phrase One Man Show.

What’s wrong with it being the “One Man Show”? The best thing he could do for Tibor would be to cut him loose so he could find a real job at his young age. That video should be ample warning to Tibor that he’s expendable and will be the first to go. It’s strongly hinted in there that unless he gets to 620 Patrons, Tibor is at risk. He should know by now Lloyd’s not in any way stable and his Patreon is still trending downward, despite that desperate effort to reverse it. That would scare the shit out of me that it’s still falling after he practically threatened to shut the channel down. If I were him I’d be thinking it wasn’t a great idea to beg like that. It gave him a temporary shot in the arm but I think it exposed him a bit for being all about the money and less about the activism.

The “One Man Show” worked before for him. He can easily find a flunky to arrange his interviews for free (paging Leica Fox) and there’s not much company paperwork and wages to pay when he’s the only guy working.

Why can’t he just make videos like everyone else does in their own home with minimal editing? JW Thoughts came on this thread and said it didn’t take him much more than an hour to edit and he has animated cats. The numbers he gave are all cooked. He didn’t have to borrow €700 to stay afloat. He had the money in savings or he could have chipped in himself with his salary which is more than €700 per month.

But he’d rather spend YOUR money.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    We need stupid people around us so we can understand we ain't

Sounds like the words of a wise man 👍

But for generations? Are people really going to need him or care about him for generations?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    That video should be ample warning to Tibor

I highly doubt Tibor has seen that video. Lloyd never shared patreon information with him and last I knew he didn’t have access to those videos.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    But he’d rather spend YOUR money.

the math ain’t math’s I’m afraid, and I think you are 100% correct.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit