It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    What would be some examples of activism?

Only my opinion however writing letters to law makes, lobbying media outlets, peaceful protests, handing out flyers, talking to active jw’s so many things - I know a lady who paints rocks with jwfacts and leaves them for JW’s to find or gives them to them when they are at the carts 👍

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I find the tweet L.E. made in 2020 to Stephen knight ...OMG so it's not just the Ex-jw he insult ,others too...And he did this only to get the attention of Ricky Gervais

GOOD GOD!!! The arrogance of this man is appalling! I mean who the hell does he think he is? Seriously?!?!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    I have a feeling he use is JWWatchorg twitter to read people comments he block. Then he use is personal one to respond,unblock, and quickly block it before anybody can respond...Also there is that one he made DEva @DEVA,51812172 Dijana here...wich still exist, why do I think He made that one...Following 1 : NASA .Since when does is wife like space stuff? But him...Hell yes! La Preuve

I'm sure all of that is likely true. If anybody randomly attacks me on Twitter, which has not happened in several weeks, I don't bother with replying anymore. They get an automatic block after I report their behavior. As for Lloyd Evans, if he wants to reach out to me in person I told him before how he can do so. For Lloyd's convenience, I do post most of my Twitter thoughts about him on here too.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Those tweets are a perfect microcosm of who he is: accuse people of something that he has done often himself. And I think he doesn't really recognize it. His filters just do not work. "Gaslighting is what narcissists do," says the guy who spends all day gaslighting people.

This is why he'll keep racing towards the wall. He rationalizes everything he does while pointing fingers at everyone else. He will not even try to look at his actions in the light of his own standards for everyone else. So when he says something so hypocritical, he really doesn't think he's missing the point.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Another exchange in the past 24 hours. I guess when you've lost half of your support, double down some more.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Responding to Toblerone's post on page 556 of the dialogue between Lloyd and 'No Hours Counted' ...

No Hours Counted made a good point. And he didn't compare, or try to compare, Lloyd with Hitler.

He was just making a point about questioning people's judgement.

*sigh* Lloyd being a complete dick once again

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Have I ever mentioned how much I loathe Twitter? Like I absolutely can't stand that echo chamber of stupidity. I refuse to join or go on it. Couldn't care less.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Twitter is where people spend all day talking past each other.

I'm sure there are people who use it productively, but for so many people it's a battleground. That has to be mentally and emotionally exhausting after a while. I don't have the wherewithal to keep up with it.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

another comment post...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He really does love him some adverbs, doesn't he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit