It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

ForeverAlone, you have that a bit wrong. Lloyd Evans used prostitutes regularly as he confessed to. He also went to Thailand and rented a sex worker "girlfriend." The Thailand adventure was a one-off event as far as anybody knows.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

I'm still trying to catch up I'm on page 511. I posted a couple of times but havent got to the pages yet to read. I just want to acknowledge:

Vintage

Toblerone5

in welcoming me to this thread.?

Sure, Toblerone5 you can post on your twitter account I don't mind. What is your twitter account if you don't mind? Or you can send me a message on here or on twitter. My twitter: JekuJekah

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

Debra said:

Yeah Lloyd I've also got legal connections and they have been in touch with Croatia

My niece is married to a lawyer (Arkansas). Just putting it out there.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    NonCoinCollector ...also went to Thailand and rented a sex worker "girlfriend." The Thailand adventure was a one-off event as far as anybody knows.

So, he only went to Thailand one time and hired a SW as a "date" for however long? So this is what he was referring to when he said that he dated a SW in the Andrew Gold video?

Thanks for the clarification.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

Did you guys see this for kiwifarms? I went to go read some of their stuff on Lloyd Evans and got this.

• Vintage
    Vintage

From what I've read on this Thread, I believe Thailand provided him a new source of comfort women, er, SWs, er, "dates", er,...somebody help me out here. Did he only go to Thailand once?

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

Foreveralone

Kiwifarms was censored by Cloudflare, in another move towards a dystopian world. I read the kiwifarm defense and they are right.

You can still access it using the .ru domain

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Whatever view you have on Lauren Southern just put that aside and watch this video. It will definitely give an insight into how people like Lloyd Evens will save his own ass by throwing anyone he views as a threat under the bus. It is a long video, but it is interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqzJmdlJx0k

•  Debra
    Debra

Forever alone the answer to your statement regarding helping fund the magnificent seven ABSOLUTELY YES count me in

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    You can still access it using the .ru domain

Thanks, Chinapomo I will do that.

Forever alone the answer to your statement regarding helping fund the magnificent seven ABSOLUTELY YES count me in

I was thinking that they could hire Croatian lawyers to try to counteract what LE's lawyers are possibly doing unchallenged by any defense representation. A hired lawyer could get the documents that LE has filed with the court instead of waiting on someone else. Imagine how completely and utterly humiliated in court he would be with an opposing side represented! The magnificent seven will have access to all discovery from the prosecution. Stuff that LE might not want shown to the magnificent seven or the exjw community. The magnificent seven are not the only ones that are on trial here. The integrity of the exjw community is at stake. We have to get this guy out! I know this would not come cheap and some or all of the magnificent seven may not have the funds to do this. Hence the fundraiser.

I propose that one of the magnificent seven create the fundraiser or if they do not want to I propose Simon if he doesn't mind that is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit