It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • JWBeliefsDiscussed
  • JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Lloyd Evans no longer fits into his jeans and little lloyd is no longer standing to attention, and it's all Kims Fault

• Vintage
    Vintage
    Evans' rant against Kim sounds like "money is no object".
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Just a little fun fact...so far this morning Sept.5 ...responsE sorry forgot the E

• Davispauley
    Davispauley

I've watched a some of Lloyd Evan's videos, and frankly, I feel they are too long, and not very interesting.

One thing I learned as a member of Jehovah's Witnesses for eight years, is that there is "a lot" of gossip; some of the gossipers gossiped for attention; it feels good to know and tell people something that others do not know about.

People who gossip are vulnerable to being paranoid (it's a correlation; not a cause) and believing conspiracy theories.

This "statement," as I see it, is frankly gossip; vicious gossip. There is truth to it, as Evans verified some of it; but, If I was Evans, I would feel betrayed.

After I was out for about a year or so, I visited a massage parlor. I was naive; I went in for a legitimate massage. Well, the masseuse, massaged my back, and then I turned over to have her massage my front. I was covered with a towel. However, the masseuse began to move the towel and the friction made me have a hard on.

She then asked me if I "liked" what she was doing. I said "yes." "It makes you horney, doesn't it?" I said, "yes." Then she told me that for $40, she would rub it for me. I said "okay." She proceeded to jack me off. I have to be honest, it was quite an enjoyable experience.

I don't fault Evans for going to Thailand and having some fun with women and sex. He may not have felt that it was cheating, because the relationships were about sex and not love. However, if he spent some of his donors money on it, then that is wrong and he needs to be held accountable for his actions. His confession, though, seemed sincere; which means, he regretted his actions, and from regret comes repentance.

The moral of the story: Be careful of whom you tell your transgressions to. And the person who did post the statement, could be subject to a lawsuit for slander or libel.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Davis, what conspiracy are you insinuating the people who he is suing believe? I'm one of the defendants. I made it clear I was not accusing him of sleeping with a minor nor did I buy into the salacious rumors without hard evidence. In fact, I don't think there are any who are being litigated against who publicly did accuse him of this. Can you point to a specific instance that one of the 7 defendants made a claim that would count as defamation?

• Simon
    Simon
    This "statement," as I see it, is frankly gossip; vicious gossip. There is truth to it, as Evans verified some of it; but, If I was Evans, I would feel betrayed.

If you are referring to Kim's statement, it wasn't gossip it was fact and she had a duty to warn others.

I don't fault Evans for going to Thailand and having some fun with women and sex. He may not have felt that it was cheating, because the relationships were about sex and not love.

But it clearly is cheating, however much you try to twist the meaning. You've given the reason for doing this, which explains what I think many of his ardent supporters believe - him doing what they do somehow "justifies" their own behavior.

However, if he spent some of his donors money on it, then that is wrong and he needs to be held accountable for his actions.

Right, and he refuses to see anything wrong with it. But the bigger issues is that he did this while claiming to represent people who had been abused.

His confession, though, seemed sincere; which means, he regretted his actions, and from regret comes repentance.

Was it a confession, or an attempt to excuse and explain away that he didn't really think he'd done anything wrong? He does not appear to regret anything beyond being caught and exposed - he actually seems to think everything is "normal" and anyone who can control their sexual urges is somehow weird and "saintly". Like many others, I think cheating on your spouse with anyone, certainly prostitutes, is very much not normal.

• Simon
    Simon

I think his latest meltdown is because he's seen Kim on social media, meeting up with lots of exJWs and he's no longer part of it. He wants to be that person, that people are keen to see, and meet with. But now he isn't and never will be.

He's perhaps jealous and bitter and is lashing out because of it to try and ruin what someone else has, any way he can.

But we know his act now, and how he tries to drive away other exJW community members who have a voice. So it doesn't work anymore.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    I don't fault Evans for going to Thailand and having some fun with women and sex. He may not have felt that it was cheating, because the relationships were about sex and not love.

Fun??? Try to think of the girls in Thailand who had to deal with that experience and more. Strange how it seems Lloyd's supporters never think about them! Let's have fun!

"The relationships were about sex and not love". But of course: "Veni, Vidi, Fucked and Left!

Ave imperator!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit