It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Since Lloyd Evans blocks me on Twitter and I know he will read my reply here.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Joel

We have so much respect for you

LEP

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Andrew Gold and Dr Sohom...he isn’t pursuing them for libel

why didn't he never sue M.xavier Ortiz for cutting out of that film project ? Or sue him for some compensation ? specially now he's low on $$$ ?

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

I have some screenshots for you all to enjoy. One of the comments that led up to Tom going ballistic on Lloyd. Let me see what else I have.

• Pasta_Hour
    Pasta_Hour

Here is a picture of the letter I got from Lloyd's unfrozen caveman lawyer

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I've said it before and I will say it again, if a lawyer can't be bothered to get his client's name correct, then he isn't taking the case very seriously.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    to making love to a bethel shower drain, etc, etc..

Best line Ever! LMAO!

• Vintage
    Vintage

I’ve wanted to meet Shyla for a long time. Newly Enlightened, would you please tell me where to find her “page” that was mentioned?

• Simon
    Simon

So he thinks someone who's literally, a thousand miles away from him, in another country, is "stalking"?

But his threat to go to where someone else lives and spend the rest of his life seeking "revenge" is all perfectly fine and normal?

What an utter fruit-loop!

• Simon
    Simon
    I have some screenshots for you all to enjoy. One of the comments that led up to Tom going ballistic on Lloyd. Let me see what else I have.

It's amazing how, when someone questions him on this matter, he talks about anything and everything but fails to give a clear definitive answer. Same with his livestream, when someone mentioned the possible age of a girl his reaction isn't to give any clear denial but instead to complain about how the community isn't supporting him enough.

Weird and Clintonesque in his denials.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit