It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I'm sorry to break it to you Lloyd, but you are forty-three

there is an easy solution for this. He he can do it himself,or ask tibor ,if is Gracious,to do it for him...Not that expensif either

• raymond frantz
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

by the way .what is he winning about? he posted this sept.2. so now he have an Attic loft condo what ever, and a studio for him and tibor to make his video...Don't forget the cleaning lady .want to save some $ so your own cleaning good gravy!

• Simon
    Simon
    I just don’t see how that 3 page rant helps his cause.
    No matter, it’s not HIS money he’s using to pay lawyers. Patrons are literally funding his campaign for vengeance.

This is on them too. There's no longer any excuse, no blind-eyes left to turn - he's clearly demonstrating what a vindictive spiteful person he is.

People's true nature is always revealed eventually. Even to those who wilfully try not to see it.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

you know if he can't afford his daughter haircut anymore , he could do his own cleaning. the Yoga classes. the gym membership is not cheap either,

• Simon
    Simon

"my work schedule"

What work schedule ... what work?!

"Any tips would be most appreciated".

Get an actual job and don't be a lazy slob - learn to work a vacuum and a cleaning cloth.

Also, how much money does he piss away on those dumb T-Shirts for his videos? Priorities!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Seriously though, he can afford the haircut. He still has 450+ patrons. What he’s whining about is the little that’s left in the bank after he pays the rent on his Zagreb flat, the rental in the new studio, whatever little he gives Dijana and the girls, gym memberships, yoga lessons, paying Tibor and all the karaoke bars and meals round town.

What he’s angry about is finally living the bachelor life he wanted and having to look at his bank account before making definite hooker plans in Zagreb. Gone are the UK holidays and as Simon said earlier, he found out the hard way he’s living outside his means. The London dating trip round jubilee where hotels were ridiculously expensive wiped him out and so did the 3 week holiday in June.

It’s finally caught up to him that he can barely afford what he has and he picked today to lash out at Kim. It’s always been about the money.

• JeffT
    JeffT

This is just my personal observation and opinion. I am not a doctor or psychologist. However I think many members here know I'm a recovering alcoholic, and I worked in a residential treatment facility for five years.

That long rant (it is always a long rant, never a short one) sounds very much like many of the patients I worked with (and myself 17 years ago). It is very typical to blame addiction on some one else: it is always some parent/sibling/friend/lover/boss etc that "makes me" drink or do drugs.

No, those people are not making you do anything. The first step is recognizing that your life is out of control, and your problems are of your own making. Progress can only happen when you are willing to engage the idea that you were present when all this stuff happened to you.

Lloyd you may not be an addict now, or perhaps you already are. I don't know. But I've traveled down the road you are on, it does not go anywhere you want to be.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I mentioned on this thread that I thought he was on antidepressants, possibly amitriptyline and I was pretty certain he was taking benzodiazepine's (Valium is one kind).

This was apparent during his "I'm taking a break" video and therefore prior to Kim's first statement! I'm willing to bet he had a problem long before all this, so he has no right to blame Kim. This is yet another disgusting smear.

(It would also explain his injudicious posts in random comment sections).

He has also stated that prior to arriving in Croatia he & Dijana were in deep debt and that it took them quite a few years to pay it off. They both obviously have issues with managing money.

Given they seem to go away on breaks & holidays abroad at least 4 or 5 times a year, I find his claim to be broke as farcical. They just can't prioritise the money they do have properly.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

I just found out that I maybe 1 of the very few who has seen the video of Kim Silvio and Producer Bob. And it is completely a stroke of good luck that I did see it. She had uploaded it and I was on my computer at the time and I instantly got a popup saying she had posted a new video. So I clicked it and watched the whole video. I then went to post a comment and it kept giving me errors. Then I found out she had took it down for technical reasons. I just assumed that she uploaded it back in a few minutes or hours. I had no idea it was never put back online. Let me just say that it is an awesome interview! You guys are in for a treat.

I am new on here and I am trying to catch up on all of this. I am currently on page 476 right now. I will interact more when I am all caught up.

I will say that the post about the IICSA on page 474 "broke the camel's back" and I unsubscribed from any social media I was still subscribed to of Lloyd Evans.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit