It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Lloyd Evans 93 Broke, No Money for Toys, Haircuts, Food, or Thai Prostitutes, on his 50th attempt at trying to prove that Kim Silvio Lied.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Poor Gracious Tiber, he once had a promising career as a Video Editor, now reduced to begging on the street because Work Shy Evans let his business go down the shitter to pursue @kimsilvioExJw to the ends of the earth

• Simon
    Simon
    Back in august he posted this. Now he say's Kim Silvio is to blame for his weight loss. OH COME ON!

Yeah, I'm not a lawyer but it would be trivially easy to use his many conflicting public statements to discredit any testimony or claim he makes.

The guy just talks too much and thinks too little.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

He will not reach that age if he carries on the way he does, it only takes one equally deranged psycho to react as he has and it would be game over for him. He is clearly demonstrating he has absolutely no self-control at all and unfortunately that can only lead to disaster in the long run.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Sadly Lloyd's Eldest Daughter has been unable to afford a hair cut for 30 years as her fat, pill popping, work shy, cheating, prozzie loving father, has blown all the patreons money on court cases all over the world to prove that Kim Silvio told lies.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

He should come here to Malta. The justice system is corrupt, quite a lot of Maltese have a victim complex and blame everyone but themselves. "It's not my fault" is part of their vocabulary.

He's in the wrong place, he would feel quite at home here and I'm sure he would find a great lawyer too. Although he would probably have to wait a few years, as the justice system here is rather slow to non-existent.

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Joe Exotic the "Tiger King" has a zoom meeting with @cedarsjwsurvey to settle if Carol Baskin is as bad as @kimsilvioExJw

• JWBeliefsDiscussed
    JWBeliefsDiscussed

Carol Baskin gives advice to @kimsilvioExJw as she knows how to deal with an unstable man dealing with his own sexuality who blames his life going down the shitter on one woman.#lloydgate #littlelloyd

• Vintage
    Vintage

I've gotten a few more gray hairs in the past six months. Kim, would it be alright if I blame that on you?

Evans should re-write the words to "Blame it on the bossa nova". His new single (same tune, new lyrics) is "Blame it on Kim Silvio".

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I just don’t see how that 3 page rant helps his cause. He’s complaining that he has to charge what can’t be a cent over a €15 - €20 children’s haircut and then makes bold claims like hiring new lawyers if the current ones quit, flying to Australia to sue Kim and pursuing this until he’s 83.

And he’s making the rounds on Twitter thinking he’s won the argument. That post sounded exactly like how a man strung out on pills would write it, and he stresses just that in the post.

Yet here he is, threatening to appeal even before this case is adjudicated. Demonstrates that even he knows this is likely getting tossed. No matter, it’s not HIS money he’s using to pay lawyers. Patrons are literally funding his campaign for vengeance.

Publicly stating he’s not going to stop appealing and suing until he gets the outcome he desires is something any lawyer can tell you is pure folly. He keeps stepping on his lawyer’s toes and now we’re at the point where his case is hopeless. I’d withdraw as counsel if I were them,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit