It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5, I got the page to open, but there's no written content. What's it about? I can't see it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That rant from LE is pure evil. (Sorry but that’s the best word for it) He still accuses Kim without naming a single inaccuracy in anything she has said. He blames her for consequences he has entirely brought upon himself and he attempts to bully her once again into revealing information about herself which have absolutely nothing to do with the sorry situation LE has created for himself. What a nasty, stupid individual. If he had his way he would continue bullying people like this indefinitely. Those who argue ‘just give him a break’ are misguided.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

There it is . I will post it here if simons don't mind .and since we know who love to DELETE things...no1

• Toblerone5
  • NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

This is my official response to Lloyd Evans regarding this load of sh-t he posted.

https://silvioseptember.tiiny.site

Cry me a F--king river Lloyd Evans. You are projecting your shi--y decisions on a woman that decided she would not stay quiet about your using illegal prostitutes with money you claimed would in part help expose Watchtower's CSA problems.

I do not care that you have gone into debt. I do not care that you are on anti-depressants. Why don't I care? I do not care because you are responsible for your decisions. Grow up, get a job, and pay your debts. In short Lloyd Evans, piss off and when you get there, piss off again.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Goodness me - what a humongous pile of vitriolic bile from L.E.

Straight after watching the whole 'Pursue Peace' convention in its entirety too...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Here are the screenshots so you don’t have to click on that and for the record in case he deletes or modifies any of it.

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Awww so he doesn’t like that we have handles here. Because all ex JWs need to give out their name so they can be harassed by elders and shunned by family. Well, since he’s so “smart”, I reckon we should comply with his request.

I’ll start:

Felicia Urías Consuela Kaplan

Yucales Obreros Urbanización 531

Bernardo Ignacio Talledo Cuidad, Helvecia T4109

Argentina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit