It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    using sex workers is illegal, no matter what their age is ...

Indeed, can he deny that he undertook illegal activity in his own country? How does he say that my “regular basis over a number of years” was in fact (his words not mine “every 2-3 months over 3-4 years without admitting that he committed a crime in his country…..it’s an interesting decision for him to take in commencing court proceedings….he wants to argue over what “regular” and “many years” means and is willing to risk criminal charges….sounds like a well thought out decision to me …..

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Can't believe this is still ongoing!

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

I don't know what the laws are like in Croatia regarding solicitation for prostitution. However, here in the USA most communities have laws on the books where both prostitutes and their customers are prosecuted when arrests are made.

In most American cities had LE been arrested for soliciting, he would be fined or sentenced to time in jail or both. No doubt his patrons don't consider solicitation for sex to be criminal behavior.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    CNo doubt his patrons don't consider solicitation for sex to be criminal behavior.

clearly not 🤷‍♀️

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Slim Kim he keeps calling you a liar but also refuses to identify a single lie. In fact he himself confirmed the things you said in his own livestream.

I think Lloyd banks on the fact everyone lives in different jurisdictions to continue his absurd posturing, legal time wasting and the use of his platform to make genuinely baseless (libelous...one might say😭) and actually pretty damaging accusations toward people.

After all not every one is a part time You tuber of leisure.Some people actually have careers they have worked hard for.

If Kim had not retired and were to apply for a job, I'm sure being called a liar all over social media would not exactly help her chances. If we all lived in the majority of western countries I can tell you exactly how things would have gone down:

Firstly Mr. Evans would be having to pay a hefty wad of compensation for genuine libel. He'd find himself doing a fair bit of community service for admitting to breaking the law, at the very least. Finally, in many other sectors of the social activism world, he would be persona non Grata for being a complete asshole & would find himself doing a good bit of grovelling to save face and career.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Athanasius: No doubt his patrons don't consider solicitation for sex to be criminal behavior.

To be fair, he has lost half (or more) of his Patreon support since this all went down. One of his biggest donors made clear that he was taking his considerable generosity elsewhere precisely because of Evans actions and attitude. I believe at least one other big money donor also took his $50-a-month away. While I believe Evans is still making good money from the ones that remain, he has taken a significant hit thanks to the ones who could not condone (or would not excuse) his behavior.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Here is a new way (at least new to me) to describe Lloyd Evans. It is the form of argument known as Sealioning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning

Sealioning goes like this.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

The reason Lloyd is so enamored with David Attenborough is he thinks we are descendants of monkeys. Cue images of Lloyd swinging around screaming away!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

You can take somebody Out of Watchtower, but you can't take the Watchtower out of that guy...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

why does he always have to brag about , I went to MS shcool, I was an Elders...So what! GET OVER IT! He took a stupid 2 week course at bethel.( where he played with is genitals in the shower) boo.hoo! And he was an elder for 1 year! Where he did what exactly? give a talk in a convention? was in charge of the Watchtower study crap thingy?was ask to be in a judicial committee? NOPE. he was grooming, Sexting..,sorry, helping young GIRLS...I mean young ones in the cong. with who knows what...in his car and nose,behind his wife back...Most real EX-JW would say they wasted there time doing that stuff,but no no not him...EX-JW my tokhes...go ahead do your stupid youtube video and don't

forget to show your MS diploma ...funny how he never brag about being a pioneer...not prestigious enough I guess...And he really SUCK at it too...What I am saying...He SUCK at everything in ever did in his life so far...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit