It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Absolutely disgusting. Remember he pulled a similar trick on this forum when he outed hundred of fading JWs to their families on facebook? Instead of apologising, he demanded proof from those he harmed that they had been harmed! The way he told it he was the real victim because people were being mean to him, while at the same time he was insinuating that people who got shunned and disinvited to weddings were liars unless they post all their private details for him to verify. How warped do you need to be?

And now this. Where is his proof that none of the dozens of sex workers he visited had been coerced or trafficked? Given the percentages of of underage and forced victims in the countries where admits using sex workers dozens of times at least.

He turns logic upside down to make himself out to be the victim. If this was a made up story I would say it’s too far fetched. Nobody in real life is as cynical and malevolent to act as he does and claim it’s okay, are they? I continue to be shocked by every instalment of this saga.

Is Leah Remini aware of what an odious person she has been helping to promote? Still “no comment” from Paul Grundy either. Grundy was crucial in LE’s. To say nothing about all this is a complete copout.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He turns logic upside down to make himself out to be the victim. If this was a made up story I would say it’s too far fetched.

This is probably why his inactive and worldly sister wants nothing to do with him and maintains it has nothing to do with the JW faith. There’s a lot of history there and I’m sure if she ever stopped by she’d have similar stories to tell.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Using Evans' logic,... will he give us the name and contact information of each SW he has used, so that we can verify that they weren't "coerced or trafficked"?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    producer Bob

Nothing, trust me 💗

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    so that we can verify that they weren't "coerced or trafficked"?

And financial records confirming the 2-3 months 3/4 years story

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    what exactly did she lie about again?

If you ever find out, could you please drop me a line and let me know too 👍

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Kim he keeps calling you a liar but also refuses to identify a single lie. In fact he himself confirmed the things you said in his own livestream. When challenged, he says that he has no obligation to share what he considers lies, and acts as if it’s some sort of imposition to even ask what he is talking about. He is a pure chancer. (I don’t know if that phrase translates outside Scotland: roughly it means he is somebody who overreaches themselves, pretending to be something they are not, thinking they can get away with it if they act convincingly.)

Kim he has publicly called you a liar so often, and with no evidence whatsoever, it makes me wonder isn’t he himself vulnerable to a charge of libel at this point? Perhaps it wouldn’t be worth pursuing legally, but it should be pointed out that the one guilty of making false accusations here is LE himself.

•  Debra
    Debra

Defamation works both ways Lloyd publicly calling people liars without providing proof is defamation

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    he has publicly called you a liar so often, and with no evidence whatsoever, it makes me wonder isn’t he himself vulnerable to a charge of libel at this point?

Indeed 😉 do you live in Scotland Slimboy? I am visiting Scotland at the end of the week

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Defamation works both ways Lloyd publicly calling people liars without providing proof is defamation

Absolutely 100%

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit