It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Lloyd's legal actions still seem to be ongoing.(AUG 2022).

This thread is a way to inform everyone considering supporting LE what the eventual outcome of his legal activity is, his history is and what he is about.

I'm sure LE would LOVE this thread to go away!!

Perhaps that reason alone is enough to keep it...

• Vintage
    Vintage

You were the number 4900th reply, Ron W. There's no prize as far as I know, but I thought that "honorable mention" might make you smile.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Lloyd is at it again. ExJW & Former sex worker advocate Jill Adams posted this on Twitter.

Lloyd then WhatsApped her with this:

So basically Jabba the Hutt is still obfuscating the real issue and attempting to use Jill’s previous videos about her experience as a sex worker and advocacy as vindication for what he did in Thailand.

Evidently the hill he’s dying on is the minuscule possibility that the sex worker(s) he saw there were all there voluntarily and NOT taken there as children or otherwise trafficked, given drugs and living their lives essentially forced to do what they’d really rather not.

He won’t give this up, feels he did nothing wrong, and will do it again if he pleases. This is what your donations are going towards. Thanks Lloyd for clarifying this.

For those wondering if he had quietly given up the lawsuit, think again. This is a WhatsApp msg to CSA survivor Sarah Davies:

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

that tweet must be reffering to the hissy fit he had with jilian and sarah...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I am ABSOLUTELY disgusted that he would go after Sarah like this. She is one of the kindest and gentle souls you will ever meet - with the heart of a lion! How dare he! She has been through abuse, shunning and trauma and he thinks it’s ok to privately message her telling her to be silent. FFS he has really gone to far!
    She has been through abuse, shunning and trauma and he thinks it’s ok to privately message her telling her to be silent. FFS he has really gone to far!

And then subtweeting that her’s and Jill’s opinions about him are akin to those of a JW elder.

What next? Comparing a Holocaust victim to a concentration camp guard?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I see he's as aggressive as ever, bullying people while accusing them of bullying him.

And it appears that his moral barometer is fine with "as long as no one can prove I exploited anyone, I should be good."

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Since this thread is on page 6982558, I thought it would be nice to remind everyone that the Lloydster created a video admitting to everything Kim has said, leaving the ever deepening mystery: what exactly did she lie about again?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

now it make me wonder, what he will say or do to producer Bob when Kim silvio release her video on youtube...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit