It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
  • Vintage
    Vintage

After reading Evans' twitter post where he extolls endorphins, I did a Google search.

Sorry, but this literally made me laugh out loud.

From Insider:

https://www.insider.com/guides/health/mental-health/how-to-release-endorphins
    "You can release endorphins by exercising, having sex, meditating, laughing, and having sex."
    Following the list in the written article, this "review" list should have ended with "get out in the sun". But whoever wrote the review made a mistake and put "having sex" twice within the same sentence,... well, unless it's supposed to be written as a sequence to be followed. Again, Lol.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Saw this post on his Random Cedars ,Youtube channels...the one about football.what made me laugh was because he didn't see it .Usually he delete those comment....

• Vintage
    Vintage

Maybe Wondering Ashley sells anti-persperant?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Did he tell you that? That’s news to me

No. It’s second-third hand info from a reliable source who heard it directly from him that he was in the process of purchasing the land that their house sat on.

Details may vary and it’s uncertain whose name was and is now on the deed to the land, nor what his intentions were regarding payment or non-payment of rent. But…. It’s Lloyd. If his name is anywhere on that document you know he’s using it as a bargaining chip and he’s not letting it go until he’s compensated one way or another.

If this is false, will His Excellency Jabba the Hutt please send Tibor back here and tell us what is and is not true?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    If this is false, will His Excellency Jabba the Hutt please send Tibor back here and tell us what is and is not true?

😂😂😂 indeed 👏👏👏

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

I think the situation about him owning the land is correct because it rings true with a conversation I had with him once a long time ago after we recorded the podcast, where he was explaining what a nightmare he was having trying to find out who owned the land the house was say on. It makes sense that he would have been trying to find it out in order to buy it.

• Vintage
    Vintage

LouGoode, did his in-laws already own the house at that time?

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Jabba the Hutt you say? More like God-Emperor of Dune.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I watched a recent short vid of Lloyd's. I will not lie; he still does a good commentary of "Sushi" about something Porker Sanderson or Lett-the-Clown said at a Convention. Anyway, I've def noticed that:

1.) He's lost a good amount of weight.

2.) He's keeping his hair and (gasp!) neck-beard trimmed so as to not look like bum

3.) His spirits seems pretty good.

So frankly, maybe divorce is a GOOD thing in the case, for everyone? Sometimes a divorce causes people to be stressed and NOT eat (especially men, women seem the opposite), but he seems upbeat. So maybe this has all been a long time coming.

We don't know; this may all play out for the better for both he AND his wife and children. If they truly married too young and weren't compatible, than a divorcing is a good thing. Not excusing his Thai sex-worker behaviour either, just speaking generally about marriage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit